Please best sellers, help me improve my gig

gauri_pasarkar

Now there you make me jealous dude. You are quite smart, aren’t you?

There must be some trick you had used. Did you spent sleepless nights? Be honest.

If that was a compliment then It was a really weird one! 😅

On a serious note, I didn’t use any trick, nights aren’t sleepless but they’re long, quite long I should say.

I’m still a newbie here and still learning things. Often spend my free time here at the forum and people share some valuable experiences, tips. And the thing I always do is, checking my competitors about what type of services they’re offering, how they’re doing things better than me, making notes, etc. One thing more your communication level should be really good and thankfully you need only to chat here, honestly, I’m not that fluent while talking with someone in English. That’s why I use Grammarly and its pretty awesome.

These are the things you can keep in mind. There’s a lot of competition here on this platform if you want to get some orders, you need to put some extra efforts to get them along with a lot of patience and believe.

If that was a compliment then It was a really weird one! 😅

On a serious note, I didn’t use any trick, nights aren’t sleepless but they’re long, quite long I should say.

I’m still a newbie here and still learning things. Often spend my free time here at the forum and people share some valuable experiences, tips. And the thing I always do is, checking my competitors about what type of services they’re offering, how they’re doing things better than me, making notes, etc. One thing more your communication level should be really good and thankfully you need only to chat here, honestly, I’m not that fluent while talking with someone in English. That’s why I use Grammarly and its pretty awesome.

These are the things you can keep in mind. There’s a lot of competition here on this platform if you want to get some orders, you need to put some extra efforts to get them along with a lot of patience and believe.

You are a pro dude! All the best 🙂

There is no maximum time to wait, just like there’s no minimum time to wait. You’re not guaranteed orders, you have to earn them. Your journey will be different, depending on what you’re offering, and what you’re doing to get your offer in front of the right people.

Back in the day, we got our first order within 24 hours… But I know some people have waited days, weeks, even months to get off the starting block. Everyone is different.

What are you doing to improve your chances of making a sale? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is actually quite simple:

You are new, you have no reviews, who should someone buy from you?

Include a few of your sample letters as pictures in the preview! Customers want to know your style. The current pictures are not so good.

Why do you start with a 1000 word article?

Make a gig with $ 5 and 400-500 words!

SEO optimized texts should actually have 300-400 words.

I would take this into account when creating my gig.

And last but not least: If somebody else comes here and suggests social media advertising just to write a comment. I’m going crazy soon.

Anyone who has considered this nonsense that a lot of comments in the forum leads to orders should be beaten up.

Best Regards,

Toni

It is actually quite simple:

You are new, you have no reviews, who should someone buy from you?

Include a few of your sample letters as pictures in the preview! Customers want to know your style. The current pictures are not so good.

Why do you start with a 1000 word article?

Make a gig with $ 5 and 400-500 words!

SEO optimized texts should actually have 300-400 words.

I would take this into account when creating my gig.

And last but not least: If somebody else comes here and suggests social media advertising just to write a comment. I’m going crazy soon.

Anyone who has considered this nonsense that a lot of comments in the forum leads to orders should be beaten up.

Best Regards,

Toni

Thanks a lot @antomtjvc . I will keep your suggestions in mind and work on them.

Archived