Hi there, how's it going?

Happy Tuesday (or whatever day it is for you)! My name is Brea Shantell, and I live in the United States. I’m pretty much new here on Fiverr. I had an account many years ago where I earned a small amount, but eventually closed the account. But it’s 2020 and I’m back and better than ever! I’m excited to be a part of this awesome community again, and reach buyers from all over the world. My skills / hobbies are game design, graphic design, and video editing. My current gig is offering to playtest upcoming / wip video games for developers. More gigs are being uploaded very soon. I’m in school for Video Game Design, with a particular interest in the environment design aspect of it. I feel that posting gigs here on Fiverr can not only help me earn extra income, but is also a great way to gain experience in my field while doing something I love. Feel free to check out my profile if you’re interested. I hope we all have a successful year here on Fiverr, and in life in general. Tell me a bit about yourself!

Archived