No place for experience Seller?

noumanarshad5

If your service is worth more than $5 and if the market isn’t oversaturated with desperate sellers offering the same quality for $5, yes, you can get more than that. Many, many sellers are charging more than $5, and turn down buyers who ask them to lower their prices.

I get people asking for discounts when there are hundreds of other sellers who do what I do for much less than I charge. What’s up with that? I don’t know why they do this. :roll_eyes:

It’s like going to an expensive restaurant on a street with dozens of inexpensive ones and telling the waiter you want the most expensive items on the menu but you want a discount on the price.

I might give a tiny discount to a regular client who doesn’t ask for one but never to someone I’ve never worked with who is sending out requests for them.

What’s the point of this post? Are you bound to sell at $5 with some kind of Terms of Services or something? :thinking:

working as a professional developer and my gigs are related to development. Almost 6 months and not getting orders, I have 300 reviews. I increased the prices and order being stopped.

If your service is worth more than $5 and if the market isn’t oversaturated with desperate sellers offering the same quality for $5, yes, you can get more than that. Many, many sellers are charging more than $5, and turn down buyers who ask them to lower their prices.

Exactly, New sellers are doing in same prices to increase gig worth. And experience sellers are going down and down day by day.

Exactly, New sellers are doing in same prices to increase gig worth. And experience sellers are going down and down day by day.

And experience sellers are going down and down day by day.

That is totally not true.

I am going to increase the prices orders being stopped.

If you already tried to increase your prices and that didn’t work then that means that people don’t see value in your gigs and you will have to work on rebranding and changing your gigs look, style etc to a point where people will be ready to pay for it higher price.

I went from 5$ to 250$ and people are still buying the same if not more. Because they know that they still get value for money.

And experience sellers are going down and down day by day.

That is totally not true.

I am going to increase the prices orders being stopped.

If you already tried to increase your prices and that didn’t work then that means that people don’t see value in your gigs and you will have to work on rebranding and changing your gigs look, style etc to a point where people will be ready to pay for it higher price.

I went from 5$ to 250$ and people are still buying the same if not more. Because they know that they still get value for money.

Should I change content? or anything else?

You need to do whatever it takes to convince buyers that your service is worth more than $5.

What makes you better than the seller who offers it for $5? Why would someone choose you over $5 sellers?

Archived