Can someone analysis my account?

ihm365

I looked 4 of your gigs and all 4 start with the same 6 lines in the description with the last line saying “If yes, then you are in perfect profile.”. Though they’re in a gig page really. Maybe it would be better describing more what you do in each particular gig (if you wanted, near the end of the description you could say you also do gigs for x,y,z).

eg. if I go to a “custom wordpress…” gig maybe the description shouldn’t start with “Need a logo for your business?”.

Maybe the main image of the poster design gig could be altered so it’s more obviously about poster design. eg. the text “Why website is so much importance for your business?” makes it sound more like the gig could be more about website creation. Also that text doesn’t sound right.

But sending offers in the BR page to requests you can do (that are reasonable) is a good idea if you want orders and you aren’t getting orders in other ways.

I looked 4 of your gigs and all 4 start with the same 6 lines in the description with the last line saying “If yes, then you are in perfect profile.”. Though they’re in a gig page really. Maybe it would be better describing more what you do in each particular gig (if you wanted, near the end of the description you could say you also do gigs for x,y,z).

eg. if I go to a “custom wordpress…” gig maybe the description shouldn’t start with “Need a logo for your business?”.

Maybe the main image of the poster design gig could be altered so it’s more obviously about poster design. eg. the text “Why website is so much importance for your business?” makes it sound more like the gig could be more about website creation. Also that text doesn’t sound right.

But sending offers in the BR page to requests you can do (that are reasonable) is a good idea if you want orders and you aren’t getting orders in other ways.

Thank you so much for your valuable time. I will change as per your opinion as soon as possible.

Archived