Please help me to get my first order.,,

zainabiqbal275

please order me… or help me in prompting my gig… thank you

@mariashtelle1

please order me

Well, I’m afraid I don’t need your services so I definitely wouldn’t order. Most of us are the same sellers on this forum and we are helping each other with advice but not with buying each other’s gigs.

or help me in prompting my gig

I’m afraid this part you will also have to do yourself, as I said, we are all sellers and it’s enough work promoting our own gigs and it’s highly unlikely that someone else will start promoting your your gigs and doing your job for you.

However you can search this forum for many great advices that was already given and hopefully you will find something useful for yourself.

please order me

Well, I’m afraid I don’t need your services so I definitely wouldn’t order. Most of us are the same sellers on this forum and we are helping each other with advice but not with buying each other’s gigs.

or help me in prompting my gig

I’m afraid this part you will also have to do yourself, as I said, we are all sellers and it’s enough work promoting our own gigs and it’s highly unlikely that someone else will start promoting your your gigs and doing your job for you.

However you can search this forum for many great advices that was already given and hopefully you will find something useful for yourself.

thank you @mariashtelle1

Archived