M not receiving orders

aliyaan7

• I’d suggest an actual profile photo. It could be your face or a drawing of you, but I think having an actual person or a logo is liked by buyers more than a picture of the work you do that isn’t so clear.
  • Ensure you’re using proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization
  • List what you do with bullet points instead of spaces
  • “please send me a brief message before offering a project. thank you” Buyers aren’t required to message you before ordering, so I’d rethink my order requirements to make it where they don’t need to message you before. Most will, but it’s nice to not need that and can get you more spontaneous sales (in my expirience).
  • “03 years” — Just say 3 years
  • Also beef up your description to better convince the buyer of why they should choose you and not one of the thousands of other sellers. Why are you special?
  • Add more to your package descriptions to give a better scope
  • Take out “fast delivery” and don’t offer unlimited revisions. These invite problem buyers, and unlimited revisions can be interpreted to mean you have to offer revisions forever. I’d suggest not offering more than 1 for your basic and standard and 2 for your premium.
  • Consider using a gig image with a picture of someone working or something more attractive. What you have now is hard to read and while it does help say what you do, it doesn’t look ver nice or professional. To give better samples, download a PDF of some good work you’ve done and attach it to your gallery.

Also, while this isn’t a part of your gig, avoid referring to buyers as “Dear,” “Ma’am,” “Sir,” or anything except their username (unless they direct you to refer to them as something else). It makes many buyers (especially Westerners) uncomfortable or patronized and isn’t very professional.

• I’d suggest an actual profile photo. It could be your face or a drawing of you, but I think having an actual person or a logo is liked by buyers more than a picture of the work you do that isn’t so clear.
  • Ensure you’re using proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization
  • List what you do with bullet points instead of spaces
  • “please send me a brief message before offering a project. thank you” Buyers aren’t required to message you before ordering, so I’d rethink my order requirements to make it where they don’t need to message you before. Most will, but it’s nice to not need that and can get you more spontaneous sales (in my expirience).
  • “03 years” — Just say 3 years
  • Also beef up your description to better convince the buyer of why they should choose you and not one of the thousands of other sellers. Why are you special?
  • Add more to your package descriptions to give a better scope
  • Take out “fast delivery” and don’t offer unlimited revisions. These invite problem buyers, and unlimited revisions can be interpreted to mean you have to offer revisions forever. I’d suggest not offering more than 1 for your basic and standard and 2 for your premium.
  • Consider using a gig image with a picture of someone working or something more attractive. What you have now is hard to read and while it does help say what you do, it doesn’t look ver nice or professional. To give better samples, download a PDF of some good work you’ve done and attach it to your gallery.

Also, while this isn’t a part of your gig, avoid referring to buyers as “Dear,” “Ma’am,” “Sir,” or anything except their username (unless they direct you to refer to them as something else). It makes many buyers (especially Westerners) uncomfortable or patronized and isn’t very professional.

Thank you @graphtersayer, really appreciate your help. it means a lot as i am new in here.

Archived