Jump to content

What is this type of 3D image called?


Recommended Posts

Here is an example of what I’m talking about. See how the flames look real? It’s more than simply a painting.

I see it’s a work of some 3d environment artist who made 3d modeling and PBR texturing, and VFX artist who simulated the fire and the rain.

I work as a 3d modeler actually 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...