Some buyer requests have puzzled me

jint_hwang

screenshot.thumb.png.986a23b9c063ec58f3e26514f3363a26.png
screenshot1043×239 33 KB

I found that there are some orders in “buyer requests”, with many requests, short time, and surprisingly low prices.
This order requires two platforms, integrated plug-ins, multiplayer online, and AI. Just 7 days and $ 5 are not possible.
But there are still 10 people sending offers. This makes me confused.

I hope it is people sending in offers that are actually viable. There are a lot of lowball requests in the buyer requests, and a fair amount I won’t submit too, but if I can fit either their budget or their delivery time, then I find it worth it to go way over either. :man_shrugging:

Also I saw like that buyer requests. That kind of buyers looking for low price and many works. And also some buyers are not quite good. So, I think if you can’t do they are telling don’t offer it. Also I am face that situations. And also some buyers requests different categories requests in same time. So don’t offer it

Ignore such requests.
I think sellers are not seeing much buyer requests these days, so using their leftovers to such offers.
Like I use only 2-3 offers out of 10 a day.

I often see, “Need a website like myblog.blogspot.com”, Need a site like “examplesite.com
These people are not also buyer, they are just abusing the system and trying to drive traffic from Fiverr.

Guest fibocci

I’d rather break my “sending daily buyer request offers” streak than give in to that if I was in the same situation. It’s just sad.

Archived