New Feature Release Update

mjensen415

Is the forum reconstruction still in the works, or did that get postponed until after the new mods have been decided on? I just wanted to link someone a category and thought there were some forum categories missing, so changes might have been implied, but then realized that I just couldn’t see them while logged in ☺️

ETA: There’s a banner about forum changes being tested live over the next few days now, really curious to see how it will look like when everything’s done.

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed a new forum feature, we can set reminders for bookmarks on posts now, can be pretty useful, for example if you saw something in a post that you want to try out but don’t have the time now.

To see how the reminder will happen, I tried it, and it’s very unobtrusive, you’ll have a small symbol showing on your forum profile pic in the top bar, and it will show in the list of replies you get, like a message from yourself, you can click it and it will take you to the bookmarked post.

272198996_OnlineStatusnotshowing_-FiverrSite_ReportaBug-FiverrCommunityForum-GoogleChrome29_07.202013_59_18.thumb.png.add5601633d6cfba83c59b57b0d80fce.png
Online Status not showing_ - Fiverr Site _ Report a Bug - Fiverr Community Forum - Google Chrome 29.07.2020 13_59_181318×950 89.9 KB
  • Like 10