Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

lloydsolutions

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you try to avoid the rules of Fiverr, why would you be on Fiverr? It’s not fair that a company facilitates a platform for you and me to benefit work and people only try to think of themselves (i need money, i need work, i need this… i need that). Just respect the rules, be authentic and you will notice your FIverr gigs will do better.

Most people complain because they don’t read or don’t follow up in the correct way.

• Like 3

If you try to avoid the rules of Fiverr, why would you be on Fiverr? It’s not fair that a company facilitates a platform for you and me to benefit work and people only try to think of themselves (i need money, i need work, i need this… i need that). Just respect the rules, be authentic and you will notice your FIverr gigs will do better.

Most people complain because they don’t read or don’t follow up in the correct way.

Informative. Thanks for sharing. ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi ! Can any one tell me. I am facing a problem now a days i dont know these are warnings or what but i am so worried about it. Can any one help me please.

Hello secretgiggle12, from my perspective, this is quite unique. I was thinking maybe it’s six days with six TOS violation. But again that would warrant your account a ban. Again I’m thinking it’s a bug from fiverr’s end. It’s hard to tell. Thanks

• Like 1

Hello secretgiggle12, from my perspective, this is quite unique. I was thinking maybe it’s six days with six TOS violation. But again that would warrant your account a ban. Again I’m thinking it’s a bug from fiverr’s end. It’s hard to tell. Thanks

That’s why i am not getting it. One person cant get so many warnings. And its increasing day by day…

Hi ! Can any one tell me. I am facing a problem now a days i dont know these are warnings or what but i am so worried about it. Can any one help me please.

This means that it’s been 6 days since you had no warning, tomorrow it will be 7, the next day 8, etc. When the number is again at 30 the situation will be “normal” again.

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...