Please help me with my fiverr selling

nadmanfaisal

i check that you not to need any improve .

BAD ADVICE!!!

Here’s mine:

• Ensure you’re using proper punctuation and grammar in your bio, gig descriptions, and package descriptions (notice how I use the commas)
  • I’d include a pdf sample of your writing for the writing gig so that buyers can feel more confident in your ability as well. It’s hard to offer something in English if you don’t show proficiency in how you present yourself. As a matter of fact, use a pdf or video or photo sample for all of your gigs so that buyers can gauge your skill level. Having samples also shows a level of professionalism.
  • Beef up your gig descriptions to tell more about your qualifications and communicate to buyers why they should choose you
  • “Data entering” is off colloquially. The proper term is “data entry.”
  • Make sure the logo samples you have your own logos. One of the logos has the watermark of a different creator. That’s theft, and dishonesty isn’t going to convince buyers to hire you.
  • Create a video sample for your video gig

BAD ADVICE!!!

Here’s mine:

• Ensure you’re using proper punctuation and grammar in your bio, gig descriptions, and package descriptions (notice how I use the commas)
  • I’d include a pdf sample of your writing for the writing gig so that buyers can feel more confident in your ability as well. It’s hard to offer something in English if you don’t show proficiency in how you present yourself. As a matter of fact, use a pdf or video or photo sample for all of your gigs so that buyers can gauge your skill level. Having samples also shows a level of professionalism.
  • Beef up your gig descriptions to tell more about your qualifications and communicate to buyers why they should choose you
  • “Data entering” is off colloquially. The proper term is “data entry.”
  • Make sure the logo samples you have your own logos. One of the logos has the watermark of a different creator. That’s theft, and dishonesty isn’t going to convince buyers to hire you.
  • Create a video sample for your video gig

Nice response @graphtersawyer

Comprehensive and helpful

Archived