Please Rate My Fiverr Video

davidhaldorsen

That makes text really, really important

Yes, text is important. However, a LOT of text can be distracting. The text and video must NOT be competing for attention. Otherwise it’s too much information all at once which causes a form of minor sensory overload.

It’s much like a speaker using a slideshow. People cannot read a lot of text and listen to a speaker, and still retain the information, when the two don’t mesh.

Yes, text is important. However, a LOT of text can be distracting. The text and video must NOT be competing for attention. Otherwise it’s too much information all at once which causes a form of minor sensory overload.

It’s much like a speaker using a slideshow. People cannot read a lot of text and listen to a speaker, and still retain the information, when the two don’t mesh.

Thanks for commenting imagination7413

I disagree. I’ve had huge engagement with text rich videos - thousands to hundreds of thousands of views each. I find in-video animated text much nicer than say captioning etc.

@davidhaldorsen The transition used is meaningless, the texts are arranged out of proportion, you can only use an animated sidebar for each scene.

You should work on the presentation because the client must be attracted to it.

although I think that text variation and varied positioning ads to the novelty value of the video increasing engagement - if the text content is high-value-creating, for the viewer.

Archived