Abandoned Account

leokrayne

Hello friends, sorry to bother you.

I created a fiverr account since Jan 2018 but decided not to use it until recently.

Do you think its going to affect me from getting my first sale, knowing fully well that I am yet to get a single sale for over a year?

Is it going to affect how buyers see me?

I have posted a couple of gigs with 28 impressions as the highest.

What do you advise/suggest?

Hello friends, sorry to bother you.

I created a fiverr account since Jan 2018 but decided not to use it until recently.

Do you think its going to affect me from getting my first sale, knowing fully well that I am yet to get a single sale for over a year?

I have posted a couple of gigs with 28 impressions as the highest.

It will probably have some effect.

If your gigs are optimal you could keep sending offers in the BR section to the ones you can do. As soon as you get review(s) that will help with other orders, especially if the reviews are recent-ish and the reviews are good enough.

If you still can’t get orders after a long time you could consider seeing if you could close the account and create a new one after checking with CS. But sending multiple offers frequently to requests you can do should work I think.

It will probably have some effect.

If your gigs are optimal you could keep sending offers in the BR section to the ones you can do. As soon as you get review(s) that will help with other orders, especially if the reviews are recent-ish and the reviews are good enough.

If you still can’t get orders after a long time you could consider seeing if you could close the account and create a new one after checking with CS. But sending multiple offers frequently to requests you can do should work I think.

You have been more than helpful.

Thank you so much.

I wanted to close down the account and create a new one but something tells me to keep pushing out gigs.

Archived