How do you deal with timezones?

mino_assal

Good morning / afternoon / evening, good day! hope you’re having an amazing day today, i’m Mino and i hope you can make mine too ^^.

i’ve been a Fiverr seller for half a year now and i noticed that my “world domination” map is skewed towards the US, which is a whole -6 to -8 hours difference from my time, this leads to a really bad average response time.

which got me wondering if this is a common issue and how do the professionals keep a lighting fast response time?, and if the great people at Fiverr are considering a humanly possible solution.

looking forward to hear your tips for racing against the clock.
-mino

Hello there Mino! I am not sure but I think that would be automatically taken care of when jobs are posted and messages sent. They post on Fiverr at the same time all over the world, don’t they? That is what I would say… No need to race! Just check the site often in YOUR time zone, sweetheart! Have a great day!

what i did ? i have most of orders from USA and Canada… so i just changed my working hours and routine according to their time zones. and rest of thing is okay. if your gigs are ranking well then i think their is no any issue. you may be in bed for 6 to 8 hours. so its not much, it means you are available for about 16 to 18 hours on mobile. time zone is needed to respond buyer ASAP only. but if order is started and then i think their is no issue to deliver and to work. buyer can check whenever he will be back.
Patience is the most important thing for freelancers. sometime we have to wait for days for buyer to respond.
Have a great Day…

what i did ? i have most of orders from USA and Canada… so i just changed my working hours and routine according to their time zones. and rest of thing is okay. if your gigs are ranking well then i think their is no any issue. you may be in bed for 6 to 8 hours. so its not much, it means you are available for about 16 to 18 hours on mobile. time zone is needed to respond buyer ASAP only. but if order is started and then i think their is no issue to deliver and to work. buyer can check whenever he will be back.

Patience is the most important thing for freelancers. sometime we have to wait for days for buyer to respond.

Have a great Day…

Agreed. Same here. Just keep checking Fiverr for new messages and you have to install app on your phone so you keep your response time as low as possible.

It’s just the first message you have to be aware of. Because only the first message from any new user counts. So just reply to that one as soon as you receive it.

Also I have created some Quick Responses so as to reply user as fast as I can 🙂

Archived