Why I am not getting in order

rathorebusiness

I made this fiverr account on 1 Jan 2020 and I made gig for my account and I login in this account everyday and have good impression but still not getting any order. Please anyone suggest me how to get first order.

I made this fiverr account on 1 Jan 2020

Your profile is only nine days old, and you are asking why you do not have any orders? 😲 It took me 45 days to get my first order. Very few sellers get orders within just nine days.

During the 45 days, I did not have any orders; I tweaked my gigs, read the Forum for information on how to make my profile better to attract buyers, and submitted many Buyer Requests. 🙂

There are many old threads on the Forum concerning how to be successful on Fiverr. Try using the search feature to look for a few. 😉

I made this fiverr account on 1 Jan 2020

Your profile is only nine days old, and you are asking why you do not have any orders? 😲 It took me 45 days to get my first order. Very few sellers get orders within just nine days.

During the 45 days, I did not have any orders; I tweaked my gigs, read the Forum for information on how to make my profile better to attract buyers, and submitted many Buyer Requests. 🙂

There are many old threads on the Forum concerning how to be successful on Fiverr. Try using the search feature to look for a few. 😉

Hi! What exactly ended up working best for you?

Maybe there’s a lot of competition in your category and the demand for the service is not as great. Work on your gig description (capitalization, punctuation, etc). Try to locate your core audience and promote your service. What separates your service from the others? Do you have any other skill in which you can start another gig for?

It took me like 3 weeks to get my first order. This is normal.

Price yourself low, have a good strong portfolio, make sure to get someone to check your gig and make sure there are no mistakes with grammar or spelling, be polite and professional, check out buyer requests, add a gig video.

It took me like 3 weeks to get my first order. This is normal.

Price yourself low, have a good strong portfolio, make sure to get someone to check your gig and make sure there are no mistakes with grammar or spelling, be polite and professional, check out buyer requests, add a gig video.

That is very good advice, I like be polite and professional which I think is a key to make something here.

I made this fiverr account on 1 Jan 2020 and I made gig for my account and I login in this account everyday and have good impression but still not getting any order. Please anyone suggest me how to get first order.

and have good impression but still not getting any order.

You can check your gig thumbnail if it’s catchy, check your price also.

Archived