Improvements for my gigs

mirusmanghani

• 5 months later...

I have read alot of blog and communicate with my friends for improvement of gigs. The suggestions are really helpful but still i’m not getting any order. I have shared my profile on social media platforms and write on different forums but still the response is not effective. Alot of people send message for work but later on their profile disappear or removed by website.

Greetings and happy new year to all the people of the world. My name is Osman and i am working as business development manager in IT company. I here to find multiple work such website design and development, e commerce store, branding, SEO. I have made a gig for e commerce store because that is the most trending in every business.
Looking for right people to get connected to find clients.I’ll outsource work that is not in our scope to people who guide me through.

On your profile page, if you scroll down, below your description, you have “Languages: English - Basic.” This is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

That said, it’s not a good idea to offer a proofreading gig when you are not a fluent speaker.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in some of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly. The video for the Assistant gig is pointless.
There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

I have join fiverr in June 2019. Since then i have received only 1 order on virtual assistant gig. I have been editing and improving my gigs time to time so anything that doesn’t sync with my 3 packages it’s been sorted. But still i am not receiving orders or even response that i applied too.
Please suggest any improve that will my gigs better so i can monthly work.
https://www.fiverr.com/users/mirusmanghani/
Your can visit my profile and let me know. Thank you!

Hello guys
It’s been six months since I joined fiverr. First I was very excited to use fiverr as it has very easy platform and applying to job. But I haven’t received any order for any of my gigs. Please guide me through how to improve gig and get more engagement.

Thanks for your cooperation.

• 3 months later...

In my time zone I get buyers request mostly at night time ranging from 20-50. But it totally depends on your gigs. Also apply for those jobs that have less competition because with more request against a single job you’ll be in long queue. For example graphic designer buyers request are always showing up in buyers request due to high demand. So pick your skill and make gig wisely.
What’s your best time for buyers request?

Archived