Disabled fiverr account : payment tips

proseobd

Hello Everyone,
Fiverr disabled account my today because i contact them for knowing if they can help me. so i got replied that your account is disabled permanently. I think that " i did two ticket’s for asking for restricted account that maybe they disabled my account. for this i am upset. I have $160 on my account and i am student I pay my bills with fiverr earning. I was able to access my account can withdrawal money before i contact them second time.

And I don’t want to blame fiverr that they did wrong with me for restricted my account. But when i contact them for information they disabled my account. And send me the 90 days waiting period, And i found there alot of account was disabled and they didn’t got their money back " because they opened a second account ". So i am not going to open another account and gonna wait for 90 day’s. And hope fiverr will understand me and give me my money back.

I am happy that they still giving me access to post on their community. Guyz fiverr is a good platform for work. Even they give me 3 warning so I have nothing to blame them.

But today i am disappointing they disabled for contacting them with tickets. We are so many student’s lead their life with freelancing. We are woking for the global community.

Anyway, I’ll give you all about the update after 90 day’s. This article willl be helpful for disabled account holder.

Note: Don’t open another account they will never give your money back.

And if anyone from inside fiverr can read this post. I am sorry for contacting you guyz. I got my lesson 😦.

And if the community member read this post till the end give a heart for that they will forgive me 😑

Regards,
proseobd

Hello Everyone,

Fiverr disabled account my today because i contact them for knowing if they can help me. so i got replied that your account is disabled permanently. I think that " i did two ticket’s for asking for restricted account that maybe they disabled my account. for this i am upset. I have $160 on my account and i am student I pay my bills with fiverr earning. I was able to access my account can withdrawal money before i contact them second time.

And I don’t want to blame fiverr that they did wrong with me for restricted my account. But when i contact them for information they disabled my account. And send me the 90 days waiting period, And i found there alot of account was disabled and they didn’t got their money back " because they opened a second account ". So i am not going to open another account and gonna wait for 90 day’s. And hope fiverr will understand me and give me my money back.

I am happy that they still giving me access to post on their community. Guyz fiverr is a good platform for work. Even they give me 3 warning so I have nothing to blame them.

But today i am disappointing they disabled for contacting them with tickets. We are so many student’s lead their life with freelancing. We are woking for the global community.

Anyway, I’ll give you all about the update after 90 day’s. This article willl be helpful for disabled account holder.

Note: Don’t open another account they will never give your money back.

And if anyone from inside fiverr can read this post. I am sorry for contacting you guyz. I got my lesson 😦.

And if the community member read this post till the end give a heart for that they will forgive me 😑

Regards,

proseobd

I am sorry for contacting you guyz. I got my lesson

That’s not the lesson. The lesson should be not to break rules.

Your account as I recall was already under review and chances of you getting it back was zero. When you contacted them someone probably decided to expedite the process as you were asking for an update. That’s it.

I just got one warning in total that was when I joined and that wasnt in my knowledge

So this is your second account?

to disable accounts without any knowledge as to why and no way to correct any mistake.

Please don’t mislead people. Fiverr always send an email with a reason as for why they disabled your account. And in situation with a severe violations like sharing contact outside of fiverr one warning is enough for them to disable your account.

new sellers have little idea until they arenot told about it

No, when you registered you signed that you read and understood fiverr terms and conditions so not knowing them doesn’t take away the responsibility for breaking rules.

On 1/9/2020 at 3:00 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

someone probably decided to expedite the process

what do you think about the 90 day period they will give my money back? It’s hopeless to contact them for asking back my account. Someone from the community last time commented that i should open a ticket for contacting them for last time. And I asked for last time. They can told me that our decision is final. Your account will restricted permanently. They disabled it 😦 

someone probably decided to expedite

what do you think about the 90 day period they will give my money back? It’s hopeless to contact them for asking back my account. Someone from the community last time commented that i should open a ticket for contacting them for last time. And I asked for last time. They can told me that our decision is final. Your account will restricted permanently. They disabled it 😦

what do you think about the 90 day period they will give my money back?

And what should I think about that? It’s clearly written in TOS about 90 days waiting period and they will give you an access for 24 hours after that to withdraw your money

what do you think about the 90 day period they will give my money back?

And what should I think about that? It’s clearly written in TOS about 90 days waiting period and they will give you an access for 24 hours after that to withdraw your money

let’s see. I will use community for helping people. If in future fiverr think about me 🙂

someone probably decided to expedite

Someone from the community last time commented that i should open a ticket for contacting them for last time

No, you asked if there was a way to contact Fiverr team, and you were told that you can do it by submitting a ticket to CS, just like everyone else.

You were also told that it was highly unlikely you would get your account back.

Someone from the community last time commented that i should open a ticket for contacting them for last time

No, you asked if there was a way to contact Fiverr team, and you were told that you can do it by submitting a ticket to CS, just like everyone else.

You were also told that it was highly unlikely you would get your account back.

My apologies !!! 😦 Anyway so it’s banned now. I will be waiting for 90 day’s. Thank you gyz that you’re helping me to get out from the depression. I am really worrid about my study fees. No one can help me now 😦

My apologies !!! 😦 Anyway so it’s banned now. I will be waiting for 90 day’s. Thank you gyz that you’re helping me to get out from the depression. I am really worrid about my study fees. No one can help me now 😦

There are other freelancing platforms, you can try them out. We can’t mention them on the forum (so don’t ask), but it’s easy to Google “freelancing platforms” and then research them and see which ones might be good for you.

There are other freelancing platforms, you can try them out. We can’t mention them on the forum (so don’t ask), but it’s easy to Google “freelancing platforms” and then research them and see which ones might be good for you.

Thank’s for your tips. 😦

Archived