I'm a new seller I'm not getting any order

rafiqulislambd

1.First you have to put your title different from others not the same like others. Because the same title will not be ranked on first.

If you are making a title, you have to focus on keywords like - I will do data entry and copy paste for you. this is a non-keyword type title, the right one is that(i will do data entry, copy paste for you) (It means you have to focus on title but also on (,) this… it makes your title cool and perfect.

Give your gig a right tag, that can match to your gig.

Make sure you are constantly improving your skills, take courses from fiverr learn to help1. Name your gigs properly. 2. check the metadata of for sample images/videos. 3. make use of the buyer request section. 4. Look for people on social media how might need your service, contact them and redirect them to fiverr. Make sure you reach out to a lot of people because conversion rates are usually tight (lower that 2%). Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...
1.First you have to put your title different from others not the same like others. Because the same title will not be ranked on first. If you are making a title, you have to focus on keywords like - I will do data entry and copy paste for you. this is a non-keyword type title, the right one is that(i will do data entry, copy paste for you) (It means you have to focus on title but also on (,) this… it makes your title cool and perfect. Give your gig a right tag, that can match to your gig. …

true piece of information . thanks dear

• 2 weeks later...

Archived