Hello, I’m new here in fiverr

syedhassan2

Hello, bro welcomes to the Fiverr community. And there are lots of articles in this forum on how to create a gig, promoting the gig, and many topics. And if you are facing a problem before you create a question please look at is there any questions like you facing. So don’t duplicate questions and read TOS. I also recommended reading this article successfully selling

Hello, bro welcomes to the Fiverr community. And there are lots of articles in this forum on how to create a gig, promoting the gig, and many topics. And if you are facing a problem before you create a question please look at is there any questions like you facing. So don’t duplicate questions and read TOS. I also recommended reading this article successfully selling

Thank you for the idea bro

Hello ! Bro if u r using logo design or article writing then change it first to ui design ,ui design is the most popular selling gig use adobe dx and illuion to create a ui and ready to get ur first order in 5/6 days

Thank you i will convert it to ui design as you were said I’ll check it out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thanks for your suggestion Sir u cant under stand what i mean appriciation give me a like??

Likes here on the forum do nothing advantageous. They merely show that someone agrees with what you write. Asking people to like your forum posts will not help you as a Fiverr seller.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

share your gig social meda to help you many many impressions

No, this is not how impressions work. Impressions are an on-site metric only, they have nothing to do with social media links that direct to your gigs. You do not get impressions this way.

Archived