Why buyers do not deal with new sellers on the site?

karimdesignier

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that true? is it against ToCs to ask for a review!?

“Here is your order. Be sure to leave a review, if you like my work” -

Read this:

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. [image.png]This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buyer…

Thank you so much for clearing this up! I did so much work to compose an original musical logo for a client and gave him 3 different melodies and tempos for him to choose from and then delivered all that he asked for ahead of time, and he never left any review at all! It was so discouraging! I did send him a message after a week or so and politely asked for a review but he never responded! Oh well… But thanks again for clearing up all the confusion about this! Good job!

Thank you so much for clearing this up! I did so much work to compose an original musical logo for a client and gave him 3 different melodies and tempos for him to choose from and then delivered all that he asked for ahead of time, and he never left any review at all! It was so discouraging! I did send him a message after a week or so and politely asked for a review but he never responded! Oh well… But thanks again for clearing up all the confusion about this! Good job!

politely asked for a review but he never responded!

Hopefully you now know not to do that. Also be aware that lots of sellers aren’t impressed with what they got delivered and choose not to leave any review for that reason, instead of leaving a bad one.

politely asked for a review but he never responded!

Hopefully you now know not to do that. Also be aware that lots of sellers aren’t impressed with what they got delivered and choose not to leave any review for that reason, instead of leaving a bad one.

Thank you for replying misscrystal! I could tell from the message page where we had done our transaction, that he left the Fiverr site after receiving my work and hasn’t returned since, so he never even saw my polite request. I have no doubt that he liked my work from what he had told me earlier. I am looking forward to working with other people who know the blessing of being grateful. And kudos for persevering for so long on Fiverr! Have a great day!

Thank you for replying misscrystal! I could tell from the message page where we had done our transaction, that he left the Fiverr site after receiving my work and hasn’t returned since, so he never even saw my polite request. I have no doubt that he liked my work from what he had told me earlier. I am looking forward to working with other people who know the blessing of being grateful. And kudos for persevering for so long on Fiverr! Have a great day!

@uniquelymiki Thank you so much for such a polite pleasant message! You sound like you have over half the battle won already with a lovely communication style.

Archived