Account under review by our Trust and Safety team

roginc

There’s an issue with your Fiverr account

Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.
Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

I allready contacted customer suport they told me to wait what trust and safety team do the work. But i really dont know how much time this takes?

Yes i know now…what should i expect now from this?

what should i expect now from this?

You’re a psychic right? 🔮

Do you think is there any chance for my account or it will just be blocked.

You had a gig called “I will give you extremely accurate psychic reading” so maybe you could do one for yourself? I don’t know, just asking. You also had one giving a 3 question psychic reading, and a tarot card reading gig.

I hope it works out well for you. You have been here a long time.

It’s not a game of “lets see if I can get 6742 warnings before getting banned”. Nearly everyone posting on here complaining about getting restricted have done it multiple times and have pushed the envelope to see how much they can get away with. Look at the number of posts saying “I got three warnings and got restricted. What can I do now?” If you get one warning you should take it as exactly that. A warning, not to do it again. Not. “Lets see if can do it again and get away with it this time because, hey , I’ve got one more chance” . The problem you have now is you have not only stated you did it again, but you did it again to see if you get away with it because you thought you had three chances, a lot of people are going to see what you wrote above…I think your account is toast.

There’s an issue with your Fiverr account

Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.

Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your second warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.

I allready contacted customer suport they told me to wait what trust and safety team do the work. But i really dont know how much time this takes?

i get second warning again but i thought i can get 3 warnings so i tried.

@markp :rofl: Yes it does seem a bit off.

It’s not a game of “lets see if I can get 6742 warnings before getting banned”. Nearly everyone posting on here complaining about getting restricted have done it multiple times and have pushed the envelope to see how much they can get away with. Look at the number of posts saying “I got three warnings and got restricted. What can I do now?” If you get one warning you should take it as exactly that. A warning, not to do it again. Not. “Lets see if can do it again and get away with it this time because, hey , I’ve got one more chance” . The problem you have now is you have not only stated you did it again, but you did it again to see if you get away with it because you thought you had three chances, a lot of people are going to see what you wrote above…I think your account is toast.

Yes but i get warning for a gig that its allready on fiverr by multiple sellers so i was confused why i get the warning…

Yes but i get warning for a gig that its allready on fiverr by multiple sellers so i was confused why i get the warning…

i get warning for a gig that its allready on fiverr by multiple sellers so i was confused why i get the warning…

Well then that makes sense. Keep on tryng it even though you got a warning because you see others with the same gig.

i get warning for a gig that its allready on fiverr by multiple sellers so i was confused why i get the warning…

Well then that makes sense. Keep on tryng it even though you got a warning because you see others with the same gig.

I know its my fault, but it is not necessary to be rude now to me. I just asked question nothing else.

I know its my fault, but it is not necessary to be rude now to me. I just asked question nothing else.

If you are a true born holy priestess with psychic powers why come asking us strangers what’s going to happen next with your account?

Honestly now. We can all see the answer except you apparently.

If you are a true born holy priestess with psychic powers why come asking us strangers what’s going to happen next with your account?

Honestly now. We can all see the answer except you apparently.

For that situation its imposible to predict you know that and i mostly do tarot and pendulum readings…i respect you here i wish you the best but you are rude.

For that situation its imposible to predict you know that and i mostly do tarot and pendulum readings…i respect you here i wish you the best but you are rude.

its imposible to predict you know that

Only for you. I’m a little confused. I hope I’m wrong, wouldn’t be the first time. I wish you no harm.

I still remember the time when you were calling yourself a holy priest I guess.

I just asked question nothing else.

This exact question, how much time it takes, under the same or similar circumstances, has been asked on the forum countless times, and the actual answers are always “nobody knows, you’ll have to wait until they have decided”.

What you should expect, is probably to not get your account back, although there still is hope as long as they didn’t tell you your account is permanently suspended, since they could have just done that right away if they were certain they want to do that. They might take a closer look at your account to see if you violated other terms than those you got those warnings for as well. Still, nobody here knows how long it will take and whether or not they’ll let you keep your account.

Perhaps use the waiting time productively wherever else you are offering your services (and make sure to keep updated about and adhering to their terms).

Thats besides the point. Fiverr told you not to put up the same gig again. you did it. what did you think was going to happen. seriously?? you were told not to do it.

Thats besides the point. Fiverr told you not to put up the same gig again. you did it. what did you think was going to happen. seriously?? you were told not to do it.

It was not the same…but similar…and thanks for all the answers. REgards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Why you put my account under review? The Client asked me to pay me through paypal and I said I have no paypal and then he said payoneer I said I have payoneer but I cannot share it later he sent me his whatsapp number and again asked for my payal since I don't even have a paypal account so our deal was off. Why do I have to suffer from this?

• 7 months later...

Archived