Gigs Marketing for ranking 1st page

morshedsunny

Hi there,
can anyone tell me how to marketing gig for ranking 1st page all the time?
Many people told to share links to social media, but I want to know the proper marketing. And also which social media to share? can anyone give me a list?
Can I share it with the Reddit platform? I am afraid to do marketing because if my account is banned I will be gone.
so please help me, guys.

This is my profile link > https://www.fiverr.com/morshedsunny
please see my gigs.
Thank you.

Hi there,

can anyone tell me how to marketing gig for ranking 1st page all the time?

Many people told to share links to social media, but I want to know the proper marketing. And also which social media to share? can anyone give me a list?

Can I share it with the Reddit platform? I am afraid to do marketing because if my account is banned I will be gone.

so please help me, guys.

This is my profile link > https://www.fiverr.com/morshedsunny

please see my gigs.

Thank you.

can anyone tell me how to marketing gig for ranking

Ranking appears to be based upon a seller’s performance level. For this reason, the only marketing that could increase your gig rank would be the successful kind that leads to regular sales.

Poor marketing will lower your conversion and rate and could possible lower your gig’s ranking position.

1st page all the time?

I don’t think it’s possible to remain on the first page all the time. Fiverr’s algorithm is complex and dynamic. It potentially factors in things that users aren’t in control of.

Stick around the forum long enough and you’ll see even the best sellers experience ranking fluctuations.

I am afraid to do marketing because if my account is banned I will be gone.

Your Fiverr and social accounts won’t be banned if you follow the TOS of this site and the sites you’re marketing on. Familarise yourself with the rules of Fiverr and the rules of the sites you want to promote yourself on.

As far as Reddit goes, self-promotion on there is generally frowned upon, but the site is huge, so there are many nuances to that statement that I can’t go into.

can anyone tell me how to marketing gig for ranking

Ranking appears to be based upon a seller’s performance level. For this reason, the only marketing that could increase your gig rank would be the successful kind that leads to regular sales.

Poor marketing will lower your conversion and rate and could possible lower your gig’s ranking position.

1st page all the time?

I don’t think it’s possible to remain on the first page all the time. Fiverr’s algorithm is complex and dynamic. It potentially factors in things that users aren’t in control of.

Stick around the forum long enough and you’ll see even the best sellers experience ranking fluctuations.

I am afraid to do marketing because if my account is banned I will be gone.

Your Fiverr and social accounts won’t be banned if you follow the TOS of this site and the sites you’re marketing on. Familarise yourself with the rules of Fiverr and the rules of the sites you want to promote yourself on.

As far as Reddit goes, self-promotion on there is generally frowned upon, but the site is huge, so there are many nuances to that statement that I can’t go into.

Thanks a lot. This will help me. Thanks

Archived