Gig ranking disturbed

tahirkalam

Hello There,
I am a seller at Fiverr, After great struggle, I got my first order then I couldn’t stop, I kept getting orders on a daily basis maybe ( 3 or 2 per day), Now I am eligible for level one seller.I’ve completed an order, The buyer gave me 2.7 rating, and overall my rating became 4.9 but my gig ranking disturbed due to bad rating, and now I am not getting order from 4 or 5 days. I did SEO again but no I didn’t see any changes.

I am getting these after a negative rating.

Impression 300 + per day.
10+ views
5+clicks

Please help me…

Hello There,

I am a seller at Fiverr, After great struggle, I got my first order then I couldn’t stop, I kept getting orders on a daily basis maybe ( 3 or 2 per day), Now I am eligible for level one seller.I’ve completed an order, The buyer gave me 2.7 rating, and overall my rating became 4.9 but my gig ranking disturbed due to bad rating, and now I am not getting order from 4 or 5 days. I did SEO again but no I didn’t see any changes.

I am getting these after a negative rating.

Impression 300 + per day.

10+ views

5+clicks

Please help me…

Please help me…

No one can help

You with this. Ranking depends on your performance and yours wasn’t great with that order so they put better performing gigs on top of yours.

Deliver great service to your other clients and hopefully sooner or later you’ll get your ranking back.

Please help me…

No one can help

You with this. Ranking depends on your performance and yours wasn’t great with that order so they put better performing gigs on top of yours.

Deliver great service to your other clients and hopefully sooner or later you’ll get your ranking back.

Thanks for giving me suggestion.

Please help me…

No one can help

Thank you for your advice.

Archived