Tips for getting more buyers

vipashaj

Hi, Happy New year.
Would like to get some tips to attract more buyers for my writing gig. I successfully completed 2 orders with 5 star ratings but have not been able to get any more orders after that. Any suggestions are welcome. Its a learning curve and I want to make this year a year with new beginnings and challenges. Please suggest what I can do to achieve the same.

Hi, Happy New year.

Would like to get some tips to attract more buyers for my writing gig. I successfully completed 2 orders with 5 star ratings but have not been able to get any more orders after that. Any suggestions are welcome. Its a learning curve and I want to make this year a year with new beginnings and challenges. Please suggest what I can do to achieve the same.

You can up your “Language - English” to fluent, I think.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. You offer 1,000 words in both basic and standard, but only 500 in premium? I know you’re offering them in a shorter time-frame, but it took me time to figure out the differences. Buyers have to look through dozens of gigs to find one they want to try, if they are confused, they will leave.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Your ‘poster’ gig’s images have been cropped, and lost some of the words.

You can up your “Language - English” to fluent, I think.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. You offer 1,000 words in both basic and standard, but only 500 in premium? I know you’re offering them in a shorter time-frame, but it took me time to figure out the differences. Buyers have to look through dozens of gigs to find one they want to try, if they are confused, they will leave.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Your ‘poster’ gig’s images have been cropped, and lost some of the words.

This is helpful. Thanks 😊

Archived