How can I report about fiverr customer Support?

creative_mrketr

I didn’t get the impression the op was setting up accounts under his own name then selling them. He was doing it at the direction of buyers who hired him to do that for them.

Maybe google has decided more recently to monitor who sets up accounts with some newer guidelines.

From what I read online, there were some instances of people being mislead about the location of businesses so that probably has something to do with this.

And since the OP has no way to verify where the buyers he gets are located he probably had his gig removed for that reason.

I didn’t get the impression the op was setting up accounts under his own name

The simple fact is that you need a Google Account to claim and create business listings. I am interpreting Google TOS as stating that it is okay for someone to manage and create a listing using your account. However, Google bans people from creating accounts and selling these.

If that is what the OP was doing, they would have been in breach of Google TOS. It also really doesn’t make sense for anyone to ask someone on Fiverr in another part of the world to create their Google business listing.

Managing and polishing an existing listing (I guess would be okay.) However, I’ve created listings and managed these on behalf of my old company. Initial setup takes a few minutes and there is no shortage of documentation. I simply can’t see a reason why a legitimate business would look to outsource a task like this.

And then we come back to the fact that like with almost every buyer and seller problem on the forum lately, the OP didn’t want to explain what their gig did, hasn’t said why CS said they removed it, and has generally left analyzing their problem to complete guesswork.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The simple fact is that you need a Google Account to claim and create business listings. I am interpreting Google TOS as stating that it is okay for someone to manage and create a listing using your account. However, Google bans people from creating accounts and selling these.

If that is what the OP was doing, they would have been in breach of Google TOS. It also really doesn’t make sense for anyone to ask someone on Fiverr in another part of the world to create their Google business listing.

Managing and polishing an existing listing (I guess would be okay.) However, I’ve created listings and managed these on behalf of my old company. Initial setup takes a few minutes and there is no shortage of documentation. I simply can’t see a reason why a legitimate business would look to outsource a task like this.

And then we come back to the fact that like with almost every buyer and seller problem on the forum lately, the OP didn’t want to explain what their gig did, hasn’t said why CS said they removed it, and has generally left analyzing their problem to complete guesswork.

He wasn’t selling accounts. He was acting as an agent to set up the account for others. He didn’t own the account, nor did he sell one. Basically he was an assistant.

I think it was the fact he couldn’t verify the locations of the people whom he was working for to set up the account.

He wasn’t selling accounts. He was acting as an agent to set up the account for others. He didn’t own the account, nor did he sell one. Basically he was an assistant.

I think it was the fact he couldn’t verify the locations of the people whom he was working for to set up the account.

We don’t know this. At least, not until the OP clarifies this. A third party violation would suggest that Fiverr was asked to remove this gig by Google and I’m guessing creating accounts could be why. But as I’ve said, clarification here hasn’t exactly been forthcoming and if the OP can’t clarify simple things here, it might have been just as difficult for CS to look at this situation objectively.

We don’t know this. At least, not until the OP clarifies this. A third party violation would suggest that Fiverr was asked to remove this gig by Google and I’m guessing creating accounts could be why. But as I’ve said, clarification here hasn’t exactly been forthcoming and if the OP can’t clarify simple things here, it might have been just as difficult for CS to look at this situation objectively.

@cyaxrex I read some of his reviews and he had the screenshots of the accounts he set up, always in other’s names and various locations and countries. His gig is viewable in google’s cache of it.

I also read how one woman was having severe lower abdomin pains, was dizzy and had a fever and was having appenticitis. They looked on google to find the nearest hospital and none being close decided to go to one of the private clinics listed close by. Only problem is they drove around for hours and couldn’t find it because it was not at the location it showed in google. It was a long distance off.

@cyaxrex I read some of his reviews and he had the screenshots of the accounts he set up, always in other’s names and various locations and countries. His gig is viewable in google’s cache of it.

I also read how one woman was having severe lower abdomin pains, was dizzy and had a fever and was having appenticitis. They looked on google to find the nearest hospital and none being close decided to go to one of the private clinics listed close by. Only problem is they drove around for hours and couldn’t find it because it was not at the location it showed in google. It was a long distance off.

His gig is viewable in google’s cache of it.

I just looked at it and the first thing that stood out was:

I am a professional for Google My Business.

Granted, the OP is not a native English speaker, but this basically tells buyers he works for Google My Business. - I can’t imagine Google would be happy with that if the OP doesn’t.

The OP also states that they will provide 5 business-relevant posts. If means blog posts I can imagine that some things might go wrong there…

Granted, the OP is not a native English speaker, but this basically tells buyers he works for Google My Business. - I can’t imagine Google would be happy with that if the OP doesn’t.

The OP also states that they will provide 5 business-relevant posts. If means blog posts I can imagine that some things might go wrong there…

@cyaxrex Ah you nailed it! I didn’t even notice that! So that’s it then. Good catch.

@creative_mrketr The gig was telling people you worked for google basically, as well as offering 5 posts, which would probably be not allowed, coming from the person who set up the account.

Google gives permission to do that. please check the attachment.

Screenshot (598)

Google gives permission to SHARE ACCESS to an existing account. NOT set up and sell accounts like what you are doing. An agency might be able to do this, but Google likely does not intend for any Tom or Jerry online to say they are an agency and do this. IF you were setting up Google accounts and selling these, that would be a violation of Google TOS.

How can You tell, I help scam people to do it?

I didn’t say you do, I said that’s what it looks like. I came to the conclusion by rubbing my three brain cells together, before staring at something patently obvious.

Also, I request you, don’t demotivate myself. If you don’t help me,

Sorry, but this is the real world, not La La Land. If you don’t want to hear inconvenient truths because they don’t fit with what you want to hear, don’t post here in the first place.

He is finding it hard to explain and we need to tell that to him, in much simpler sentences.

He finds it easy to be rude when he wants and this isn’t a linguistic daycare center, sorry.

Google gives permission to SHARE ACCESS to an existing account. NOT set up and sell accounts like what you are doing. An agency might be able to do this, but Google likely does not intend for any Tom or Jerry online to say they are an agency and do this. IF you were setting up Google accounts and selling these, that would be a violation of Google TOS.

Maybe you don’t read the google term properly. please read again.

Any individual or company that manages business information on Google My Business for a business that they don’t own is considered an authorized representative . Examples: a third-party SEO/SEM company; a friend of the business owner; an online ordering, scheduling, or booking provider; and an affiliate network provider.

5 business-relevant posts.

it’s not blog post google my business offer to post related feature like facebook.

I’d propose that “we” always reply by asking the OP to elaborate and only reply further after they did, only that “we” did (well, the first bit, at least)… Story of the forum.

On topic, as it might help clear up at least the question of authorized representative, individual/agency:

Additional guidelines for authorized representatives

Any individual or company that manages business information on Google My Business for a business that they don’t own is considered an authorized representative. Examples: a third-party SEO/SEM company; a friend of the business owner; an online ordering, scheduling, or booking provider; and an affiliate network provider.

(https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177)

• Lena locked this topic

Archived