How can I report about fiverr customer Support?

creative_mrketr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

helping people set up businesses being listed on Google.

I found your gig OP. I also read what a manager of a business can or can’t do and I do not see where you are doing anything against the rules of Google.

Ownership

Only business owners or authorized representatives may verify and manage their business information on Google My Business. If you wish to share management access to your listing with others, you can [add a manager](https://support.google.com/business/answer/3403100).

Hey,

Do you find someone to set up your business on Google My Business?

Yes!!!

Then you find the best gig to create and set up your business in Google My Business. I am a professional for Google My Business. I have good working experience on it. So, I will set up your business professionally, that’s why you find your business in a good position in search.

Gig Feature:

• Create your business
  • Setup and optimize
  • Do website and location integration
  • Add your services
  • 5 business-relevant posts.
  • Support after delivery

Why Me?

1. I am professional with working experience.
  2. I will focus on your goal when I set up your business.
  3. Give priority for select category and keyword.
  4. Ensure quality and satisfaction.
  5. Fast time delivery.

Note:

1. Feel Free to contact me for any question or query.
  2. Don’t try to call me outside of Fiverr. I respect Fiverr TOS.
  3. Provide a real address to verify your business identity.
  4. Need to wait 5-14 days to pin verify.

Google states that a business can have an authorized representative to set up their business in My Business so it appears to me that your gig did not violate any rules although I’m not 100% sure.

I recommend taking a screenshot of the part of the google TOS where is says any business can have a representative for My Business and sending that to customer support. Explain that it is allowed by Google to be an authorized representative and that was what your gig offered. Send it on the same ticket as the last one you sent about this, don’t start a new ticket. Send a screenshot of your gig also which you can find in googles cache of your gig.

It’s also possible that they object to the part where you offer:

5 business relevant posts

I found your gig OP. I also read what a manager of a business can or can’t do and I do not see where you are doing anything against the rules of Google.

Yes. I told this info again and again in customer support, but they don’t response me. Also, They recently fiverr remove one my gig called Facebook Business page for the same reason and give me a warning.

I don’t understand what’s going on fiverr. why they remove my 2 best performing gig without violate any term of service. Also, support don’t help me to solve these issue.

Can you help me how can I get back my 2 gigs again and remove warning?

Ownership

Only business owners or authorized representatives may verify and manage their business information on Google My Business. If you wish to share management access to your listing with others, you can [add a manager](https://support.google.com/business/answer/3403100).

Hey,

Yes!!!

Then you find the best gig to create and set up your business in Google My Business. I am a professional for Google My Business. I have good working experience on it. So, I will set up your business professionally, that’s why you find your business in a good position in search.

Gig Feature:

• Create your business
  • Setup and optimize
  • Add your services
  • Support after delivery

Why Me?

5. Fast time delivery.

Note:

Google states that a business can have an authorized representative to set up their business in My Business so it appears to me that your gig did not violate any rules although I’m not 100% sure.

I recommend taking a screenshot of the part of the google TOS where is says any business can have a representative for My Business and sending that to customer support. Explain that it is allowed by Google to be an authorized representative and that was what your gig offered. Send it on the same ticket as the last one you sent about this, don’t start a new ticket. Send a screenshot of your gig also which you can find in googles cache of your gig.

If you wish to share management access to your listing with others, you can [add a manager

Maybe it’s this? When you set these up for people do you include yourself as the manager? If so send a screenshot of the place where google shows you as the listed manager, on the same ticket.

I don’t work for fiverr and everything I say is just a guess based on me reading Google’s Terms of Service for “My Business”.

I have no information on what they based the decision on to terminate your gigs.

Ownership

Hey,

Yes!!!

Gig Feature:

• Create your business
  • Setup and optimize
  • Add your services
  • Support after delivery

Why Me?

5. Fast time delivery.

Note:

I recommend taking a screenshot of the part of the google TOS where is says any business can have a representative for My Business and sending that to customer support.

Now I send a screenshot of google my business ownership page.

I recommend taking a screenshot of the part of the google TOS where is says any business can have a representative for My Business and sending that to customer support.

Does it list you as the manager?

You need to list yourself when you set them up as the manager.

If you wish to share management access to your listing with others, you can [add a manager

Maybe it’s this? When you set these up for people do you include yourself as the manager? If so send a screenshot of the place where google shows you as the listed manager, on the same ticket.

I don’t work for fiverr and everything I say is just a guess based on me reading Google’s Terms of Service for “My Business”.

I have no information on what they based the decision on to terminate your gigs.

Thanks for your response in my Topic. It’s very helpful for myself.

I am listing client businesses in google my business from this gig.

Well, I don’t know how you could offer this service legitimately, When you do this, Google sends a physical postcard to your business address with a code to verify your business exists and that you are the owner of it. At least, that is the case if you want your business to featue in Google Maps.

You also need a Google Account This means that you might be creating Google accounts on behalf of your clients and that is a breach of Google TOS.

Listing a businesses in Google My Business is also easy and takes literally seconds. There is no need to outsource this to a stranger online unless you are trying to mask your location and/or identity as a business owner. This would lead me (and would probably lead Google and Fiverr) to the conclusion that you are helping people set up scam businesses that appear legitimate by being listed on Google.

You also need a Google Account This means that you might be creating Google accounts on behalf of your clients and that is a breach of Google TOS.

Google gives permission to do that. please check the attachment.

1642670983_Screenshot(598).thumb.png.49060ad814122af21333e33eef47a084.png
Screenshot (598)1196×622 72.3 KB

Listing a businesses in Google My Business is also easy and takes literally seconds.

Sometimes it’s not too easy to do. For bulk address business it’s too hard to do.

This would lead me (and would probably lead Google and Fiverr) to the conclusion that you are helping people set up scam businesses that appear legitimate by being listed on Google.

How can You tell, I help scam people to do it? Maybe you don’t have proper knowledge about it. In Fiverr have more than 17,000+ Gigs related to google my business.

Also, I request you, don’t demotivate myself. If you don’t help me, then don’t need to kid me speak like that. Maybe my problem is not a big issue for yourself, But it’s important from me.

Listing a businesses in Google My Business is also easy and takes literally seconds.

Sometimes it’s not too easy to do. For bulk address business it’s too hard to do.

This would lead me (and would probably lead Google and Fiverr) to the conclusion that you are helping people set up scam businesses that appear legitimate by being listed on Google.

How can You tell, I help scam people to do it? Maybe you don’t have proper knowledge about it. In Fiverr have more than 17,000+ Gigs related to google my business.

Also, I request you, don’t demotivate myself. If you don’t help me, then don’t need to kid me speak like that. Maybe my problem is not a big issue for yourself, But it’s important from me.

I have sympathy for you and wish you luck with this.

It could be anything really. It could be something we don’t know about. It could be google asked them to remove these. We have no real way of knowing.

I asked in support to know me the proper reason for that. But they don’t explain the proper reasons. give always the saved massage again and again. Maybe now need wait and watch which action they will take now after see the screenshot.

Try to understand my concern before reply. Because I am not a new seller here.

You might not be a new seller but your level of English is either poor or you just have a poor ability to explain things.

So far without you detailing exactly what your gig did, it is impossible for anyone to offer any advice.

I think we need to be patient with people, whose first language isn’t English. If you are a bilingual, you might be able to understand why he struggles explaining in English.

He is finding it hard to explain and we need to tell that to him, in much simpler sentences.

Hi,

You need to explain your gig.

And paste your gig description so we can help you with this matter. You need to be patient with explaining everything. And if thats hard, you can write it in Urdu/Hindi here and I will explain it in English.

Hi,

You need to explain your gig.

And paste your gig description so we can help you with this matter. You need to be patient with explaining everything. And if thats hard, you can write it in Urdu/Hindi here and I will explain it in English.

Already I explain my problem here. If you check all replies, then you can understand.

But you didn’t explain your gig, paste your gig description in more detail.

I told already My gig is related Google my business. I am listing client businesses in google my business from this gig. But, yesterday this gig is denied by the reason of third party TOS Violation. After that I contact customer support and explain them, my gig follows all laws. It’s not break any third party law. Also, I asked them, if I break any laws, Please explain it. But they don’t reactive my gig and answer properly.
helping people set up businesses being listed on Google. I found your gig OP. I also read what a manager of a business can or can’t do and I do not see where you are doing anything against the rules of Google. OwnershipOnly business owners or authorized representatives may verify and manage their business information on Google My Business. If you wish to share management access to your listing with others, you can [add a manager](https://support.google.com/business/answer/3403100). Hey…

You can understand the problem to read this reply.

I am listing client businesses in google my business from this gig.

Well, I don’t know how you could offer this service legitimately, When you do this, Google sends a physical postcard to your business address with a code to verify your business exists and that you are the owner of it. At least, that is the case if you want your business to featue in Google Maps.

Listing a businesses in Google My Business is also easy and takes literally seconds. There is no need to outsource this to a stranger online unless you are trying to mask your location and/or identity as a business owner. This would lead me (and would probably lead Google and Fiverr) to the conclusion that you are helping people set up scam businesses that appear legitimate by being listed on Google.

there is a way to do it if you have an agency and there is an API for this as well, but for individuals Google is not going to allow it. As you say as it requires the owner to verify the listing. creating a listing is one thing though and optimizing it and ranking it is something else. I can tell you whats happened here but I cannot link to it or someone is just going to close the thread. just google wsj & google maps. see where it leads

there is a way to do it if you have an agency and there is an API for this as well, but for individuals Google is not going to allow it. As you say as it requires the owner to verify the listing. creating a listing is one thing though and optimizing it and ranking it is something else. I can tell you whats happened here but I cannot link to it or someone is just going to close the thread. just google wsj & google maps. see where it leads

An individual can be an agent for a business they don’t own according to their TOS.

just google wsj & google maps.

I see! I did google that and now see the problem here. Thank you for pointing this out although from the article I read it looks like google isn’t really doing much about it. What I read was written back in June so maybe they are now.

1279852605_Screenshot(598).thumb.png.e543f4977c009e743e755b617b1807a5.png
Screenshot (598)1196×622 72.3 KB

1279852605_Screenshot(598).thumb.png.e543f4977c009e743e755b617b1807a5.png

Google gives permission to SHARE ACCESS to an existing account. NOT set up and sell accounts like what you are doing. An agency might be able to do this, but Google likely does not intend for any Tom or Jerry online to say they are an agency and do this. IF you were setting up Google accounts and selling these, that would be a violation of Google TOS.

How can You tell, I help scam people to do it?

I didn’t say you do, I said that’s what it looks like. I came to the conclusion by rubbing my three brain cells together, before staring at something patently obvious.

Also, I request you, don’t demotivate myself. If you don’t help me,

Sorry, but this is the real world, not La La Land. If you don’t want to hear inconvenient truths because they don’t fit with what you want to hear, don’t post here in the first place.

He is finding it hard to explain and we need to tell that to him, in much simpler sentences.

He finds it easy to be rude when he wants and this isn’t a linguistic daycare center, sorry.

1d4f109f9c41473c0de49ef9a66c9a5755f4300f_2_689x358.png.375c2e774821bed74e1d7c5b5dbdc454.png

Yes. I told this info again and again in customer support, but they don’t response me. Also, They recently fiverr remove one my gig called Facebook Business page for the same reason and give me a warning.

I don’t understand what’s going on fiverr. why they remove my 2 best performing gig without violate any term of service. Also, support don’t help me to solve these issue.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

Also check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings in respect of your warning.

Suggest you avoid getting any more warnings as you are risking your account.

I didn’t get the impression the op was setting up accounts under his own name then selling them. He was doing it at the direction of buyers who hired him to do that for them.

Maybe google has decided more recently to monitor who sets up accounts with some newer guidelines.

From what I read online, there were some instances of people being mislead about the location of businesses so that probably has something to do with this.

And since the OP has no way to verify where the buyers he gets are located he probably had his gig removed for that reason.

Archived