How can I report about fiverr customer Support?

creative_mrketr

I am totally disappointed to talk with the Fiverr customer support representative. They are not helpful with sellers. Maximum times they don’t give proper answers to solve any problem. Also, sometimes stop response.

So, I want to report it with the proof from my experience. Can someone tell me, how can I take action on it?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it’s not effect hardly. Let me know if have any other way.

No other way. Only if you ask support to escalate your matter.

However you still ignored my main question.

If support just gave you the unsweetened that you didn’t like it doesn’t mean that they didn’t solve your problem.

As I understand you got TOS violation warning?

If support just gave you the unsweetened that you didn’t like it doesn’t mean that they didn’t solve your problem.

I get Third party TOS violation warning in my gig and it was denied. I asked them multiple time to know me exact reason. I know clearly my gig don’t violate this term. After that they give me the same response again and again.

Totally disappointed to see their behavior again and again. Fiverr must need to take care about their support system.

it doesn’t mean that they didn’t solve your problem.

Really they don’t solve my problem.

I get Third party TOS violation warning in my gig and it was denied. I asked them multiple time to know me exact reason. I know clearly my gig don’t violate this term. After that they give me the same response again and again.

Totally disappointed to see their behavior again and again. Fiverr must need to take care about their support system.

I know clearly my gig don’t violate this term.

What was your gig about?

They don’t give warning to just take them away later on. It’s a punishment even if you are not happy with it.

I know clearly my gig don’t violate this term.

What was your gig about?

They don’t give warning to just take them away later on. It’s a punishment even if you are not happy with it.

What was your gig about?

It’s about Google my business. It’s a big part of local SEO.

It’s a punishment even if you are not happy with it.

Yes. It’s my well-performing gig. Last time they take the same behaviour with my other well-performing gig. So, It’s a punishment.

What was your gig about?

Yes. It’s my well-performing gig. Last time they take the same behaviour with my other well-performing gig. So, It’s a punishment.

This doesn’t say much about what you were offering.

Would you mind explaining a little more?

In my gig, I explain properly, What I do?

In my gig, I explain properly,

Are you serious? You didn’t explain anything. If your gig is removed then how we can know what was it about? You are also not helping yourself.

Last time they take the same behaviour with my other well-performing gig.

Ah so you had a gig and it was removed because it violated TOS, you created another one same gig and now it was removed again with TOS warning for third party violation?

Well, you are obviously breaking the rule and keep breaking it if your gig was removed already second time. And you are not explaining what service you were providing.

Of course it is punishment if you indeed broke rules and fiverr support doesn’t have to take that punishment away. It is supposed for you to learn what you are doing wrong not try to show your revenge to fiverr CS because they didn’t take their punishment away for you breaking rules.

In my gig, I explain properly,

Are you serious? You didn’t explain anything. If your gig is removed then how we can know what was it about? You are also not helping yourself.

Last time they take the same behaviour with my other well-performing gig.

Ah so you had a gig and it was removed because it violated TOS, you created another one same gig and now it was removed again with TOS warning for third party violation?

Well, you are obviously breaking the rule and keep breaking it if your gig was removed already second time. And you are not explaining what service you were providing.

Of course it is punishment if you indeed broke rules and fiverr support doesn’t have to take that punishment away. It is supposed for you to learn what you are doing wrong not try to show your revenge to fiverr CS because they didn’t take their punishment away for you breaking rules.

Maybe you don’t understand my concern. I work with fiverr form long time. I know about everything that’s you talking with me.

My concentration is I don’t break any third party TOS. Because I checked my gig 2 times via fiverr support after publish. It’s perform very good and I get lots of sale. But suddenly my gig is denied to the reason of third party TOS violation. I am confident, my gig don’t break this law and before denied when I reviewed this gig via fiverr Customer support then, they told me everything is fine in my gig. So, my question is if my gig is alright and follow all policies, then why denied my gig for this reason. Also, I asked the support team to know me the specific reason, then why every time they give me a same response. why they don’t explain?

Try to understand my concern before reply. Because I am not a new seller here.

What was your gig about?

You could check your gig was compliant with Google’s Terms of Service. Maybe they only allow people from the business themselves and the account holders to set up “my business”. Maybe they don’t want business giving their account access details to others for security reasons.

Maybe you don’t understand my concern. I work with fiverr form long time. I know about everything that’s you talking with me.

My concentration is I don’t break any third party TOS. Because I checked my gig 2 times via fiverr support after publish. It’s perform very good and I get lots of sale. But suddenly my gig is denied to the reason of third party TOS violation. I am confident, my gig don’t break this law and before denied when I reviewed this gig via fiverr Customer support then, they told me everything is fine in my gig. So, my question is if my gig is alright and follow all policies, then why denied my gig for this reason. Also, I asked the support team to know me the specific reason, then why every time they give me a same response. why they don’t explain?

You might not be a new seller but your level of English is either poor or you just have a poor ability to explain things.

So far without you detailing exactly what your gig did, it is impossible for anyone to offer any advice.

You could check your gig was compliant with Google’s Terms of Service. Maybe they only allow people from the business themselves and the account holders to set up “my business”. Maybe they don’t want business giving their account access details to others for security reasons.

Google offer local guide and Agency to setup anyone business in google. Google give the permission to improve their community. I have both account called local guide and agency. Also, Last night I talk with google about this issue via call. Then they ensure me I can provide this service from anywhere. It’s legal.

You might not be a new seller but your level of English is either poor or you just have a poor ability to explain things.

So far without you detailing exactly what your gig did, it is impossible for anyone to offer any advice.

I told already My gig is related Google my business. I am listing client businesses in google my business from this gig. But, yesterday this gig is denied by the reason of third party TOS Violation. After that I contact customer support and explain them, my gig follows all laws. It’s not break any third party law. Also, I asked them, if I break any laws, Please explain it.

But they don’t reactive my gig and answer properly.

Google offer local guide and Agency to setup anyone business in google. Google give the permission to improve their community. I have both account called local guide and agency. Also, Last night I talk with google about this issue via call. Then they ensure me I can provide this service from anywhere. It’s legal.

Also, Last night I talk with google about this issue via call. Then they ensure me I can provide this service from anywhere.

You can try to get that in writing, and then provide a screenshot to Customer Support as a proof that what you’re offering is allowed.

Also, your gig would have to be carefully worded. Your niche has many problematic sellers (offering things that aren’t allowed), and if you don’t word things carefully, a misunderstanding is easy.

In other words, how you write your gig description would have to be a lot more clear than your forum posts.

Also, Last night I talk with google about this issue via call. Then they ensure me I can provide this service from anywhere.

You can try to get that in writing, and then provide a screenshot to Customer Support as a proof that what you’re offering is allowed.

Also, your gig would have to be carefully worded. Your niche has many problematic sellers (offering things that aren’t allowed), and if you don’t word things carefully, a misunderstanding is easy.

In other words, how you write your gig description would have to be a lot more clear than your forum posts.

I understand your your concern. Thanks for your suggestion.

I write my gig and gig description properly. after that 2 time I contact support to review my gig, they told me, it’s fine and don’t break any laws. Then I don’t understand, why my gig denied, if support confirm me this gig is fine.

Also, I don’t get any good response from support recently.

I understand your your concern. Thanks for your suggestion.

I write my gig and gig description properly. after that 2 time I contact support to review my gig, they told me, it’s fine and don’t break any laws. Then I don’t understand, why my gig denied, if support confirm me this gig is fine.

Also, I don’t get any good response from support recently.

after that 2 time I contact support to review my gig, they told me, it’s fine and don’t break any laws. Then I don’t understand, why my gig denied, if support confirm me this gig is fine.

The rules could have changed in the meantime. Perhaps it was allowed when Support told you it was ok, but then Google changed the rules. With so many people trying to cheat their way to the first place in search, Google keeps changing rules to try to outsmart the cheaters.

I’m just guessing here, of course. You can try to ask support to escalate the matter, as @mariashtelle1 suggested, and see what happened. If that doesn’t work, I’m afraid there’s nothing else that can be done.

I told already My gig is related Google my business. I am listing client businesses in google my business from this gig. But, yesterday this gig is denied by the reason of third party TOS Violation. After that I contact customer support and explain them, my gig follows all laws. It’s not break any third party law. Also, I asked them, if I break any laws, Please explain it.

But they don’t reactive my gig and answer properly.

I am listing client businesses in google my business from this gig.

Well, I don’t know how you could offer this service legitimately, When you do this, Google sends a physical postcard to your business address with a code to verify your business exists and that you are the owner of it. At least, that is the case if you want your business to featue in Google Maps.

You also need a Google Account This means that you might be creating Google accounts on behalf of your clients and that is a breach of Google TOS.

Listing a businesses in Google My Business is also easy and takes literally seconds. There is no need to outsource this to a stranger online unless you are trying to mask your location and/or identity as a business owner. This would lead me (and would probably lead Google and Fiverr) to the conclusion that you are helping people set up scam businesses that appear legitimate by being listed on Google.

I am listing client businesses in google my business from this gig.

Well, I don’t know how you could offer this service legitimately, When you do this, Google sends a physical postcard to your business address with a code to verify your business exists and that you are the owner of it. At least, that is the case if you want your business to featue in Google Maps.

You also need a Google Account This means that you might be creating Google accounts on behalf of your clients and that is a breach of Google TOS.

Listing a businesses in Google My Business is also easy and takes literally seconds. There is no need to outsource this to a stranger online unless you are trying to mask your location and/or identity as a business owner. This would lead me (and would probably lead Google and Fiverr) to the conclusion that you are helping people set up scam businesses that appear legitimate by being listed on Google.

helping people set up businesses being listed on Google.

I found your gig OP. I also read what a manager of a business can or can’t do and I do not see where you are doing anything against the rules of Google.

Ownership

Only business owners or authorized representatives may verify and manage their business information on Google My Business. If you wish to share management access to your listing with others, you can [add a manager](https://support.google.com/business/answer/3403100).

Hey,

Do you find someone to set up your business on Google My Business?

Yes!!!

Then you find the best gig to create and set up your business in Google My Business. I am a professional for Google My Business. I have good working experience on it. So, I will set up your business professionally, that’s why you find your business in a good position in search.

Gig Feature:

• Create your business
  • Setup and optimize
  • Do website and location integration
  • Add your services
  • 5 business-relevant posts.
  • Support after delivery

Why Me?

1. I am professional with working experience.
  2. I will focus on your goal when I set up your business.
  3. Give priority for select category and keyword.
  4. Ensure quality and satisfaction.
  5. Fast time delivery.

Note:

1. Feel Free to contact me for any question or query.
  2. Don’t try to call me outside of Fiverr. I respect Fiverr TOS.
  3. Provide a real address to verify your business identity.
  4. Need to wait 5-14 days to pin verify.

Google states that a business can have an authorized representative to set up their business in My Business so it appears to me that your gig did not violate any rules although I’m not 100% sure.

I recommend taking a screenshot of the part of the google TOS where is says any business can have a representative for My Business and sending that to customer support. Explain that it is allowed by Google to be an authorized representative and that was what your gig offered. Send it on the same ticket as the last one you sent about this, don’t start a new ticket. Send a screenshot of your gig also which you can find in googles cache of your gig.

It’s also possible that they object to the part where you offer:

5 business relevant posts

Archived