Font Identification

pixperpoint

Hi,

There’s a client who wants to get his design made in the same exact font. I have tried multiple sites to identify the font but so far have failed. Maybe the identifier doesn’t work well for script/signature fonts. I’d be very grateful if any of you could take his or her time out to help me with the font name. Please have a look at the attachment for your consideration.

Prompt response would be appreciated since I am in a bit of hurry. Thanks!

8c8364679c7485c010a12d1194ca9174.jpg.26027065e8534baedb230cf79ef266c6.jpg
8c8364679c7485c010a12d1194ca9174750×741 23.3 KB

@pixperpoint it’s definetly a custom font, handmade and vectorized. I recognize it. Hard thing if a cliënt comes up with a proposal request like this that you can never make it better, you can only come close. People have seen it and want to be surprised, knowing your cliënt wants this you’re gonna get yourself in a difficult finishing, since the cliënt is gonna relate your work to this example everytime you would correct or do a proposal.

@mariashtelle1 this is infact a Calligraphic styled typepiece which is definetly different than typography.

Wikipedia’s Explanation

@pixperpoint it’s definetly a custom font, handmade and vectorized. I recognize it. Hard thing if a cliënt comes up with a proposal request like this that you can never make it better, you can only come close. People have seen it and want to be surprised, knowing your cliënt wants this you’re gonna get yourself in a difficult finishing, since the cliënt is gonna relate your work to this example everytime you would correct or do a proposal.

@mariashtelle1 this is infact a Calligraphic styled typepiece which is definetly different than typography.

Wikipedia’s Explanation

this is infact a Calligraphic styled typepiece

I’m sorry but you don’t have to insert wikipedia explanations to me.

Did you even check what is my speciality? I am a calligrapher and calligraphy at least need to have upstrokes and downstrokes. This is a hand drawn vectorised piece which is called typography.

I see you can use google so you can also google the difference between calligraphy and typography too.

this is infact a Calligraphic styled typepiece

I’m sorry but you don’t have to insert wikipedia explanations to me.

Did you even check what is my speciality? I am a calligrapher and calligraphy at least need to have upstrokes and downstrokes. This is a hand drawn vectorised piece which is called typography.

I see you can use google so you can also google the difference between calligraphy and typography too.

@mariashtelle1 if you read it correctly, calligraphic styled, I did not mention it to be Calligraphy. I could also have said, calligraphy inspired. If you look for the exact definition, you are right about the down- and upstrokes.

I studied graphic design, typography and calligraphy myself, so I am not depending on Google. If I didn’t know, I would not mention anything. I respect your answer, but don’t feel offended, my answer is not meant that way.

Archived