3 weeks and still no sale

demaskiert

I’m not positive, but it might be because you are only offering to design. You state in your profile that:

I have a lot of experience in designing modern responsive webapplications. I also have a bit of experience working with HTML and CSS and making my mockups into real pages.

But you don’t have a gig about building a site, just designing. It might just be a translation problem, but ‘designing’ just means ‘making a layout’ ’ or ‘creating the appearance of’ and not actually building or making the website itself.

Why not try Quora, where you can answer niche-specific questions for potential customers who need answers?

I have over 4.5 million answer views there and have enjoyed top writer status in several niche categories related to my brand.

You can place a link to your gig on your main profile page, including a great short marketing video. But it’s not a good idea to add Fiverr links in the actual answers as they consider that spam.

The idea is to create serious value for your readers by answering their questions to solve their pain points, and by offering helpful tips, tools, and strategies.

It’s also a good idea to create value for other Quora writers by upvoting their content and leaving helpful comments.

Many freelancers have built thriving businesses by answer Quora’s questions.

Treat each person with questions as though they were real, high paying customers, by creating real value for them - and that’s very likely what they’ll then become.

Hope that helps! - David.

Archived