Help me gain my first order 🥺

doodjeil

Hello everyone, Thank you for your attention! I would like to introduce my gigs and I am willing to work with you. I created this gigs to help my parents but still now I do not get any order. I hope I will get my first order.

You can check my 2 gigs:
1. I will remove background 1 to 3 images of your picture
3. I will draw digital painting based on your photo

Visit my profile for other gigs! 😉

Wishing you more success for your work 😃 Anyways Happy 2020!

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky.)
Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly.
There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.
“Languages: English - Basic” can be upped to ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

You definitely need to work on examples of your digital printing gig as that’s not really a digital painting. You are just taking a photo, adding or removing background and just smearing some parts of that photo. Your buyers wouldn’t even notice a difference of your “drawing” and a photo

Hi, I wish you Happy New Year. You are advertising that you are offering digital paintings. I have checked your samples and they look as photo manipulated images which in my understanding is a little bit different. I think you should be more precise what you offer so customers do not get confused. Best

Archived