A few long clearance?

nicolashx515

Hi, I can assure you as a fellow seller that this site isn’t a scam. What was your clearance date?

Note that, when you deliver an order, it takes 3 days to automatically mark as completed if the buyer doesn’t accept it or do it manually.

And, then there is a 14 days clearance period. Your fund will be stuck on your earning page for 14 days when the order is marked as complete. Then it will be added in Available for withdrawal option and you can proceed to withdraw the funds.

If everything goes as programmed, yet the fund isn’t clear, you can contact CS with the issue. To submit a request follow the link: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Hi, no worries, I have replied to one of your post under some thread with some facts.

But, it’s clear from your screenshot that the fund will be clear on January 12, and you will be able to withdraw. No need to contact CS, just seat back and relax 🙂

😂 first calm. You don’t need to contact CS or lawyers. That screen shows your balance is still clearing. Wait for January 12. So wait. Also, We all get that clearing time. Please wait until January 12. After if you do not have your money you can contact customer service

et that clearing time. Please wait until January 12. After if you do not have your money you can contact customer service

NO it s 14 days clearance not one month

😂 first calm. You don’t need to contact CS or lawyers. That screen shows your balance is still clearing. Wait for January 12. So wait. Also, We all get that clearing time. Please wait until January 12. After if you do not have your money you can contact customer service

Ah thank you, i didn’t notice it was 12 january 2020, it is my fault, I’m a few stupid.

et that clearing time. Please wait until January 12. After if you do not have your money you can contact customer service

NO it s 14 days clearance not one month

Hello,

Please kindly notice we all wait 14 days for clearing our balance.

But if you are level 1 or high-level seller you just want to wait only 7 days. I think now you got it. It’s OK. keep creating. @nicolashx515

Hello,

Please kindly notice we all wait 14 days for clearing our balance.

But if you are level 1 or high-level seller you just want to wait only 7 days. I think now you got it. It’s OK. keep creating. @nicolashx515

But if you are level 1 or high-level seller

This is incorrect.

Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

But if you are level 1 or high-level seller

This is incorrect.

Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Thank you. I also get these points reading in this forum article. And I kindly recommend @nicolashx515 Keep in touch with this forum. Now I think your problem solved.

Thank you.

Archived