7 Gigs for review

khawajareza

Hello!
This is Khawaja Reza E Ahmed. You can call me Reza. I hope all of you are in good shape. I am new to Fiverr. I have created 7 Gigs. Could you please give me your valuable comments about my Gigs, so that I can improve them according to your tips. This is my profile URL:

https://www.fiverr.com/khawajareza_

Yesterday I got a knock from 2 buyers. I replied to them within one hour according to their needs. But my response rate is showing 50%. I don’t understand why it is showing this. Could you please clarify me about this?

Thank you in advance.

khawajareza

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also very risky.)
Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS)
Your gig descriptions needs to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is very hard to read in most of them.
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

• 2 weeks later...

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also very risky.)

Fiverr doesn’t like it when their logo is used in gig images. (TOS)

Your gig descriptions needs to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is very hard to read in most of them.

Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

@imagination7413 I have revised my gigs according to your suggestions. Could you please have a look and check if I need to change anything?

Thanking you,

Reza

Some of the font in the thumbnails is still a bit small, but I like the redesign.

So, Order Now!!!
Please contact me before ordering

I like that you have a ‘call to action’, but you immediately counter this with the next line. Not sure how to best fix this.

Still missing your native language in your profile.

Good improvement so far!

Archived