Help me to Improve my GIG rank

a3_studios

• First you have to put your title different from others not the same like others.
  • If you are making a title, you have to focus on keywords like use more and more keywords related to your gig example if you are making a gig on flyer related keyword should be (Catalog , Advertising , Business Flyers etc)
  • Give your gig a perfect tag, that should be match to your gig.
  • then you have to put an attractive image to your gig that will make your gig more professional and attractive.
  • And check previous 7 days statistics regarding your gig that is impression , Views , Clicks which shows you gig ranked or not if the arrow key is going downward do (Upgrade Seo) by edit gig option. Through this your statistics arrow gone upward which maintained your Gig ranking.
  • One tip more If you are a beginner, you have to put your gigs’s price lower.

God Bless you

my bro

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, man, dude, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it, and it will put many buyers off.

Also, don’t assume that everyone who uses a profile logo is male! 😉

Thanks a lot again

For your tips 😊

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also risky.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them.
There are several English errors in this gig, the FAQs of the gig, and your profile. (Also, if you’re offering something else (HTML edit guide) for more money, it needs to be in the gig extras.)
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

Archived