How To Get Order Fiverr In New Seller

farjana75

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also risky.)
Your gig description needs to differentiate what perks are part of which package. Also you might have to remove those ‘completed job’ urls.
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Some of the text is very hard to read.
I can tell you have a color-scheme going, but it might be a bit too bright for some buyers. I love yellow, but that shade makes for an overly bright background. The slightly paler yellow as text as you have in the Wordpress build gig I think is much nicer. It complements your profile image better, too, as it is also yellow-on-(whatever that other color is).

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% satisfaction guarantee is also risky.)

Your gig description needs to differentiate what perks are part of which package. Also you might have to remove those ‘completed job’ urls.

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Some of the text is very hard to read.

I can tell you have a color-scheme going, but it might be a bit too bright for some buyers. I love yellow, but that shade makes for an overly bright background. The slightly paler yellow as text as you have in the Wordpress build gig I think is much nicer. It complements your profile image better, too, as it is also yellow-on-(whatever that other color is).

Thanks For your Best tips @imagination7413 😍

Archived