Please help me to how can I create a valid watermark remove gig!

hasan_boshir

I agree with you. But then again he is a newbie asking for help only, without ill intentions.

Just sharing knowledge, getting opinions.

I think everyone is in the right ethical path here in this conversation. No need to be frustrated about this.

I disagree.

Being a new member on a platform does not justify them not knowing what stealing is.

The user in question was frustrated as to why Fiverr keeps denying their blatantly illegal service.

I think there’s no excuse for that, personally.

At the same time, I wondered how I could make people like that understand.

You being one of them judging by your replies by the way.

I disagree.

Being a new member on a platform does not justify them not knowing what stealing is.

The user in question was frustrated as to why Fiverr keeps denying their blatantly illegal service.

We are here to learn. And there are protocols in place. No one steals and just gets away with stealing that easy. Even I can’t get out of this thread without setting a fire.

However, apologies for any misunderstanding. Just trying to help.

I disagree.

Pardon me it was my fault, I should not post this… here.

But I really did not know anything about this and I had no ill intention.

I am really appreciating all of you. I will not do any such kind of bad thing.

Thanks a lot …

Thanks a lot …

@hasan_boshir I believe you. I’m sure you didn’t realize exactly how it was bad. I think you now understand that a watermark should never be removed. The artist or photographer has put it there to stay there and prevent anyone else from using it.

It’s not a logo, its usually an image over the main image and can even be invisible sometimes, although it can be a logo like the one fiverr puts on images before the client has approved the final design.

Fiverr does not allow such gigs.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

If you type “watermark removal gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

@hasan_boshir I think follow this if you face any trouble in the future understanding about the rules and regulations.

@hasan_boshir I believe you. I’m sure you didn’t realize exactly how it was bad. I think you now understand that a watermark should never be removed. The artist or photographer has put it there to stay there and prevent anyone else from using it.

It’s not a logo, its usually an image over the main image and can even be invisible sometimes, although it can be a logo like the one fiverr puts on images before the client has approved the final design.

Got it. thanks for your valuable advice

Thanks a lot …

There’s really no reason to apologize to me personally.

Other members can be as lenient as they want but for me there’s no excuse for any person over 6 years old to not know the difference between good and bad.

I am certain you didn’t know better, my position is that people who don’t know good from bad shouldn’t offer professional services anywhere.

This is an ethical issue, not a definition one.

The vast majority of sellers seem to not have an issue with a watermark removing service.

Or torrented templates (video or otherwise).

Or using watermarked audio tracks on their demo videos.

Or using pirated software.

But I digress.

I don’t know how to teach people how to be ethical or why it’s bad when they steal for $4.

This is an ethical issue, not a definition one.

In addition to a definition and ethical issue, some of these issues might even be a simple language issue, which highlights the perils of using Google translate. From experience, I wouldn’t put it past Google to output something like “remove watermarks” and “manipulate backgrounds” when in fact, someone innocently tried to translate something they meant to be “remove water stains” and “edit backgrounds”.

But as a frequent forum reader, of course, I generally agree that many sellers if perhaps not the vast majority don’t seem to have issues with quite a few things that are against ToS and/or ethically questionable.

I digress too, though. 🙂

Hasan, if you’re not sure if your wording is correctly describing what you want to offer in your Gig, try to find a relative or friend with good English skills and ideally who knows a bit about the niche you want to offer Gigs in and ask them to check before you try to publish your Gig again. Also, learn the most often used vocabulary around whatever you want to offer on Fiverr, as you need to be able to clearly communicate with your buyers without language issues causing major misunderstandings/issues.

If you try to publish a Gig that Fiverr thinks illegit because of how you word it several times, they might suspend your account instead of just denying the Gig.

You need to look at it from Fiverr’s POV - they are very right with denying Gigs that are questionable (and arguably as well with suspending sellers who don’t seem to know “the rules”) because those harm Fiverr’s image and business, including the image and business of sellers who offer legit Gigs.

Archived