[POLL] Did you/will you raise your Gig prices for 2020?

miiila

poll2  

208 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

• I’m going to leave everything as it was 2019
    • I have reduced my Gig price a bit this January
    • I have reduced my Gig price substantially this January
    • I’m thinking about reducing my Gig price this January
    • I’m thinking about reducing my Gig price later this year

To be honest. It’s better not to edit the best seller gig. If you do so you will lose your gig rank and it will difficult to get orders again on your best seller gig. I would recommend not to edit the best seller gig. I have to close down my previous account cz i have edited my best seller gig after that i didn’t receive a single knock. Now i have open a new account.

I want to raise mine again but don’t want them to disappear never to be seen again for a year like the last time I edited my gigs.

The last time I edited my gigs orders stopped except for repeat clients for a long time.

Same here, someone needs to be careful when editing gigs

I would say that the very worst thing right now about the site is how we can’t edit our gigs without them being buried and remaining buried. My top gig was selling like crazy so I edited it and it was then gone, rarely getting a new client for almost an entire year. 😱

It just finally came back and again is getting tons of orders and I see how much I’ve lost from that. Never again will I edit a gig.

I have another gig I edited at the same time and it is still buried.

Have you contacted CS, and asked why your gig was buried? I have experienced the same issue, I contacted them, and it was revived.

• 1 month later...

Archived