Getting only 1 or 2 buyer request after completing two project

bimal332378

https://www.fiverr.com/users/bimal332378/
I am a new seller.
As I was busy doing work for my client I couldn’t able to share my gig through social media for 2 days in a row. After that, I am getting very less amount of buyer request and the impressions, clicks, views are going down. Is this happing for not able to share my gig?
Some words for me, please!
Thanks in advance

i also face same kind of probelm. when we busy over some work. it automatically decrease out views and impression. we alway need to connected with fiverr otherwise it take too much time to get up on platform.
i just back over here after around 9 month and from many days i m not gatting any error just completed one order.

i also face same kind of probelm. when we busy over some work. it automatically decrease out views and impression. we alway need to connected with fiverr otherwise it take too much time to get up on platform.

i just back over here after around 9 month and from many days i m not gatting any error just completed one order.

Thanks for you sharing your experience with me. This is very helpful information that I got from you. Thanks again bro… ❤️.

Archived