How can I get back my heard working money

samdotdesign

Recently I got a new order on fb custom store design and payment integration. I have done hole the work , created the dashboard. Next in delivery section buyers took all the access password, ID, demo video and after one day simply raise a reason that he is not satisfied and cancel the project from fiverr customer care. And taken the project money back. Is it the fiverr system ? Without verification of my work or the system that I have made perfectly how can customer care people cancel the project!!! Here as a seller feeling very unsafe about fiverr resolution section. My hard working money is gone ! Regarding the issue I have mail two times to customer care but they do not have fair answer. because fiverr have no such kind of resolution policy for a true sellers. Please help me friends if you words can bring my hard working money back…

Hey, I already face this problem 3 times in my fiverr career. It Not is fair to the fiverr seller. If buyer contact customer support to cancel this order then fiverr cancel this order without contact fiverr seller. So, It’s not fair for the fiverr seller. I want if a buyer wants to cancel order contacting customer support then customer support authority must need to confirm this claim from the fiverr seller.
I guess it’s fair with us.

Guest sara19841

I don’t think you’ll be able to get your money back. Sorry.

Most of us have to face unfair cancellations or charge backs at some point.

The best thing you can do is reflect on the transaction to see if you truly satisfied the buyer. If you feel you did, you’ll probably have to accept he/she was a bad buyer and move on.

I hope you didn’t lose a lot of money.

I don’t think you’ll be able to get your money back. Sorry.

Most of us have to face unfair cancellations or charge backs at some point.

The best thing you can do is reflect on the transaction to see if you truly satisfied the buyer. If you feel you did, you’ll probably have to accept he/she was a bad buyer and move on.

I hope you didn’t lose a lot of money.

You are right sara ! the money has gone ! Client already stolen my FB store system ! He was frequently changed all the credential password and withdraw the money from customer care help. Later after customer care replying me a Sorry : that they have no such kind of rules to stop a fraud client. Here Fiverr Must look after about sellers protection. Felt slow down in mind…

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived