Cannot complete seller profile

pgcubing

Hi! I recently tried to create a seller profile, but when I finish, I only have a completion rate of 60%. I’ve filled out all the mandatory fields. I cannot add University education because I don’t have one, and I can’t add certificates because I don’t have any of those either. And when I try to connect my phone number, it says that it’s already connected to an account. I didn’t tag this as a bug because it isn’t really, I just don’t have any fields left to fill. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! I recently tried to create a seller profile, but when I finish, I only have a completion rate of 60%. I’ve filled out all the mandatory fields. I cannot add University education because I don’t have one, and I can’t add certificates because I don’t have any of those either. And when I try to connect my phone number, it says that it’s already connected to an account. I didn’t tag this as a bug because it isn’t really, I just don’t have any fields left to fill. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

it’s already connected to an account.

If your phone number is associated with an account, why don’t you use that account instead of creating the current one? Fiverr doesn’t allow anyone using more than one account. And, if you don’t have access to the previous account, or someone else used your phone number to create an account, I would suggest adding a new phone number. or contact Customer Support if you are certain that your phone number wasn’t used.

it’s already connected to an account.

If your phone number is associated with an account, why don’t you use that account instead of creating the current one? Fiverr doesn’t allow anyone using more than one account. And, if you don’t have access to the previous account, or someone else used your phone number to create an account, I would suggest adding a new phone number. or contact Customer Support if you are certain that your phone number wasn’t used.

I have an old account, but I don’t have a phone number connected there either. And I only have this phone number.

I have an old account, but I don’t have a phone number connected there either. And I only have this phone number.

Having more than one account is a violation of Fiverr Terms of Services. You can close any of the accounts you want, or ask CS to close one.

And, about adding phone numbers, you can sign in to your old account to check if that is connected to your phone or not. I mean as the system said, your phone number is already associated with another account, it’s hard to ignore a program. We, humans, make more mistakes or forget things than a machine does. Technically, the machine doesn’t do such things at all, unless we make mistakes while programming them.

Having more than one account is a violation of Fiverr Terms of Services. You can close any of the accounts you want, or ask CS to close one.

And, about adding phone numbers, you can sign in to your old account to check if that is connected to your phone or not. I mean as the system said, your phone number is already associated with another account, it’s hard to ignore a program. We, humans, make more mistakes or forget things than a machine does. Technically, the machine doesn’t do such things at all, unless we make mistakes while programming them.

Alright, I closed the other account, but still cannot connect the phone number.

Alright, I closed the other account, but still cannot connect the phone number.

If you would like to use your existing phone number or email address for your new account, you must first change the phone number or email address on your existing account, and then close the account. Did you do that?

If you would like to use your existing phone number or email address for your new account, you must first change the phone number or email address on your existing account, and then close the account. Did you do that?

I’m using a different email, but I never added the phone number to the old one.

I’m using a different email, but I never added the phone number to the old one.

I never added the phone number

Yet it says, it’s already connected to an account. In that case, get in touch with Customer Support, they have your answer! Keep us updated about the solution, that might help someone else having similar problem. 🙂

Archived