I really don't know how to start my first order

ftrftrftr

I’m a translator for Chinese and English,and I have finished 1000+ orders in other places,this is my first time to come fiverr,but nobody notices me,even my price is 50%off than it before!
so…I am wondering how to start my first order at fiverr,can you give me some advice?I am sincere.

hello friend … dont lose hope… here is my advice for you.

create an eye touching proposal according to your job.
then you have 10 requests allow that you can send to people everyday…
go to seller dashboard and click on MORE and then click on BUYER REQUEST. there you can see some of jobs request according to your gigs … you can send all 10 request everyday so you will have more chance to get the order…

i was so slow also in the start but slowly you will learn all the things, so clam down becoz getting start on fiverr is really hard but once you start then all will ok…

thanks and best of luck

hello friend … dont lose hope… here is my advice for you.

create an eye touching proposal according to your job.

then you have 10 requests allow that you can send to people everyday…

go to seller dashboard and click on MORE and then click on BUYER REQUEST. there you can see some of jobs request according to your gigs … you can send all 10 request everyday so you will have more chance to get the order…

i was so slow also in the start but slowly you will learn all the things, so clam down becoz getting start on fiverr is really hard but once you start then all will ok…

thanks and best of luck

thanks so much bro,I will not lose hope,I will follow your advice.

Hello,
As @imagination7413 mentioned above, you have errors in your gig description.
I myself am a translator, and personally I would avoid any translators with errors in their
gig description. For buyers who are non-native English speakers your mistakes might not be that obvious, but I get the feeling for many sellers your description is enough to make them say “Nope, I need to find another person.”
$5 for 500 words is a good deal and it might work for some people, so I do get the feeling you might get more orders in the future. However if you want to be more successful you’ll need to work a bit more harder. I’m sorry if I sounding too harsh…

also i am a new user…but i can give you some advice

1)do you own style and make Gig your own style
2)always try to add high quality images and videos
3)don’t forget to add gig video…i think its better to get view to your gig
4)if you have good friends community …you can share your gig and get views
5)add creative description
6)always see buyer request and request it
7)your item price must be Intermediary…
8)talk with your customers kindly
9)dawnload app and always check new messages if you have
that is really importance

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more?

There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile. Always add a space after periods, commas, punctuation marks, and colons and semi colons. There are other errors too, but most are the aforementioned.

Can you point out?I am thankful~

Hello,

As @imagination7413 mentioned above, you have errors in your gig description.

I myself am a translator, and personally I would avoid any translators with errors in their

gig description. For buyers who are non-native English speakers your mistakes might not be that obvious, but I get the feeling for many sellers your description is enough to make them say “Nope, I need to find another person.”

$5 for 500 words is a good deal and it might work for some people, so I do get the feeling you might get more orders in the future. However if you want to be more successful you’ll need to work a bit more harder. I’m sorry if I sounding too harsh…

i am really thankful that you can point out my mistakes,i will do better in the future

Archived