I am level 2 seller. Kindly suggest edits in my gig to improve it

developerstate

Duplicate gigs are against the TOS, as is putting your level in the gig.

That said, why do you want to change anything? You’re still getting orders, don’t mess with what’s not broken.

Also, your profile description:

Secret Ninja of Website Development, Banner design, Logo design, Business Card, Flyer Design is here to rock your world! I am providing SUPER DEALS with super gigs, check them out! Wordpress Website,Company Logo, Business Logo,Banner, Business Card, Banner ad, Flyer Design, Facebook Cover,FB Banner

There are some small typos in there. Aside from that, though, you have no gigs offering banner ads, though it’s listed in the description. (You also say ‘banner’ three times. Is there a difference between a Facebook cover and a Facebook banner?)

On 1/2/2020 at 5:26 AM, imagination7413 said:

Duplicate gigs are against the TOS, as is putting your level in the gig.

That said, why do you want to change anything? You’re still getting orders, don’t mess with what’s not broken.

Also, your profile description: 

There are some small typos in there. Aside from that, though, you have no gigs offering banner ads, though it’s listed in the description. (You also say ‘banner’ three times. Is there a difference between a Facebook cover and a Facebook banner?)

Thanks for reply. I am getting orders through requests. I want the gig to appear in fiverr search. FRom april 2018 to nov 2019 i hardly got 4,5 orders in total and all were from repeated buyers.

Do I need to change gig images? I think these will be more eye catching. Kindly suggest something

On 1/2/2020 at 5:28 AM, igsachcha said:

Why’s that? I think editing is important to update your gig to reflect trends in the industry you provide services.

Yes you are right but My all editings in past were useless. Kindly mention some trend related to logo design

On 1/2/2020 at 5:29 AM, pomraforehead said:

Once the gig is up, no more editing

@pomraforehead editing gigs worked for some of the sellers.

Yes you are right but My all editings in past were useless. Kindly mention some trend related to logo design

I feel like you are using too many gigs to sell. And I feel like you do so many types of logos under different gigs. And most of the content in those gigs are similar. It’s important you create unique content for every gig. hope this helps.

Thanks for reply. I am getting orders through requests. I want the gig to appear in fiverr search. FRom april 2018 to nov 2019 i hardly got 4,5 orders in total and all were from repeated buyers.

Do I need to change gig images? I think these will be more eye catching. Kindly suggest something

Check your gig images from your profile.

Most of the images are fine in-and-of-themselves, but are cropped oddly, and so need to be modified so as to be framed better in the thumbnail view.

Have you taken the free Fiverr Learn course yet? There’s some really good thoughts in there.

Archived