I haven't got any orders

abdulkayum97

Oh i see…do you have many views and impressions…however share your gig in social media…and always check buyer request…always check it and…request to buyers…and i also appriciate your response rate is one hour that is good…some other peoples response time is soo long…also my response time is 2 hour…i suggest request buyer request and search job vacancies in social media…and send your gig link to others

Hate to be blunt, but those videos are not good.

The more letters/words you have, the longer it needs to be on screen for people to read. Also, don’t use ‘dear’. It’s been brought up several times on the forums already, but it’s a culture difference thing.

spacially thanks @imagination7413

I have deleted the videos. and I’ll change my thumbnails picture. Thanks for the advice.

Oh i see…do you have many views and impressions…however share your gig in social media…and always check buyer request…always check it and…request to buyers…and i also appriciate your response rate is one hour that is good…some other peoples response time is soo long…also my response time is 2 hour…i suggest request buyer request and search job vacancies in social media…and send your gig link to others

okay my dear brother @newplus_design… a lot of love for you.

Archived