Two Fiverr Accounts, Legit?

hsy107

I have actually started a Fiverr account for the last 3-4 months and my brother also wants to work on Fiverr, but we have one system and can we make two accounts on one IP address with different gigs and identities, Is it legit please help me!

some people in this thread are not going to see a happy new year…

lol

Instead of laughing out loud I suggest you read Fiverr’s ToS thoroughly as you are one of the members here admitting you have been operating different accounts with “a friend” via different phones.

Instead of laughing out loud I suggest you read Fiverr’s ToS thoroughly as you are one of the members here admitting you have been operating different accounts with “a friend” via different phones.

Sure, Thanks for your suggestions… 😍

Yeah you can then you need to use a desktop version browser like Dolphin browser or other desktop mode supported mobile browser then you can handle your project.

Thank you

yes you can. but need to separate device.

You can have two mobile phones running these two separate accounts

this is posible if those 2 account is opened by 2 different device(2 pc or 1 pc and other is phone or 2 phone )

Yeah you can

Do you do that and it works?

yes you can. but need to separate device.

You can have two mobile phones running these two separate accounts

this is posible if those 2 account is opened by 2 different device(2 pc or 1 pc and other is phone or 2 phone )

Yeah you can

Do you do that and it works?

yes. i was do that but not still

Archived