Could I get banned because of this attached screenshot violation?

istiackm

Could I get banned because of this? i know there have reason for the flag. but i’m afraid of losing my Profile. i want to type that " you can also hire me on up next work. but now its up work.

Could I get banned because of this?

Screenshot_2019-12-30-23-29-27-367_com.fiverr.fiverr.thumb.jpg.ca8e2066e49661e3fbd09aa40e654e54.jpg
Screenshot_2019-12-30-23-29-27-367_com.fiverr.fiverr720×1280 187 KB

thanks. it was auto correct mistake. i have changed it.

it was auto correct mistake.

No it wasn’t. You said they can hire you on [that other site] .

“You can also hire me on up work.” Hire me on up work? I’ve tried to find a way to make that ok, as if it’s some kind of mistake and can’t.

Anyway just don’t do it again.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

There is no reason to flag this msg.

Of course there is. It reads as he was offering to also hire him on Upwork. And that’s one of the worst violations include fiverr. For that his account can be banned right away even without a warning.

I accidentally used the other site name once because there was an issue with the buyer’s file (which was fine on my end), and I wrote “there could’ve just been an issue when it was uploaded to Up____, I’ll resend now” (Yeah I’m too paranoid to even write the name LOL)
I immediately noticed my mistake (post hitting send, of course) and realised there was no way to edit my message so I freaked out and contacted CS explaining and asking them to remove my message. They were very understanding and I didn’t have any issues.

That said, the context looks very different. You literally told them they could hire you on another site, and it really doesn’t look like it could’ve been “autocorrect”. “You can hire me on up next work” doesn’t make any sense at all, so they may not be so kind.

If it’s your first violation they’ll likely let it slide though. Seriously, do not even try to take clients to places outside of Fiverr when this is the platform they found you on. It’s not worth it and your account will be banned

It doesn’t look like a typo or an autocorrect issue.

In my personal opinion it looks like you straight up suggested they could reach out on a competing platform.

Which is why your message was picked up by Fiverr’s AI filter and why when staff will manually review this, it may lead to a ban.

They have a 1 strike policy on this.

it was auto correct mistake.

No it wasn’t. You said they can hire you on [that other site] .

“You can also hire me on up work.” Hire me on up work? I’ve tried to find a way to make that ok, as if it’s some kind of mistake and can’t.

Anyway just don’t do it again.

thank you. i got a warning . and they said if i made the same mistake again they will suspend my account

It doesn’t look like a typo or an autocorrect issue.

In my personal opinion it looks like you straight up suggested they could reach out on a competing platform.

Which is why your message was picked up by Fiverr’s AI filter and why when staff will manually review this, it may lead to a ban.

They have a 1 strike policy on this.

thank you. i got a warning . and they said if i made the same mistake again they will suspend my account. and my tos is started counting again from zero

I accidentally used the other site name once because there was an issue with the buyer’s file (which was fine on my end), and I wrote “there could’ve just been an issue when it was uploaded to Up____, I’ll resend now” (Yeah I’m too paranoid to even write the name LOL)

I immediately noticed my mistake (post hitting send, of course) and realised there was no way to edit my message so I freaked out and contacted CS explaining and asking them to remove my message. They were very understanding and I didn’t have any issues.

That said, the context looks very different. You literally told them they could hire you on another site, and it really doesn’t look like it could’ve been “autocorrect”. “You can hire me on up next work” doesn’t make any sense at all, so they may not be so kind.

If it’s your first violation they’ll likely let it slide though. Seriously, do not even try to take clients to places outside of Fiverr when this is the platform they found you on. It’s not worth it and your account will be banned

thank you very much. i got a warning . and they said if i made the same mistake again they will suspend my account

thank you. i got a warning . and they said if i made the same mistake again they will suspend my account. and my tos is started counting again from zero

. i got a warning . and they said if i made the same mistake again they will suspend my account.

Read this. If i do not know something, i do not give advice. Try it , its easy.

Of course there is. It reads as he was offering to also hire him on Upwork. And that’s one of the worst violations include fiverr. For that his account can be banned right away even without a warning.

Sorry. I didn’t see that… He wrote, that “up work”. Yes It is 100% TOS violation. He is very lucky. Because it could have been bane her account for its violation

Archived