Spam Users - Fiverr is of NO help!

itryan

I have created 3 tickets (email request for help, since this is the only help option the site offers) over the last 60 days. I instantly (because it’s automated) get a reply they team is working on it… ha yeah right.
I have replied many times to my 1st ticket, no response. Weeks later I open another ticket, same song and dance. I reply to that ticket, still no response. I created another ticket. Would you be surprised to learn I have yet to hear back, shocker right?!!
Then as I’m cancelling my account I stumbled across this forum to my surprise it’s quite active. Before I fold up shop, let’s give this a whirl shall we?

1. Why are so many users on this site spam/bots? Out of 100 people seeking for my help, 100 are spam and their account is instantly removed. So that tells me they “fiverr” does have people working for them actually. But they are just unequipped with responding to user questions/concerns.
    1a. If they are actively removing all those spam accounts, then why in God’s green earth can’t they respond to my now 3rd ticket request to them for help?

Clearly, this is not the best avenue for me to make money as I can only imagine an actual dispute (regarding money) getting resolved by any leadership team of this so called company…

I’ve never had an issue where I had to wait over 24 hours for support to respond. What is your question for support? Perhaps someone here can help.

Question was clearly outlined above. Start after the #1. Maybe once that question is answered, it will lead to other follow up questions. If you’d like I can share a screenshot to show the many attempts made by myself to email them to which not one reply comes back…

So that was your question for support, that there is a lot of spam and why don’t they do something about it?

It appears they don’t have an answer to that question.

There is more to the story, my simple question is after 3 attempts to get someone from support to reply back to me I’m now here… 😉

Is it just too much to ask to have them respond…

There is more to the story, my simple question is after 3 attempts to get someone from support to reply back to me I’m now here… 😉

Is it just too much to ask to have them respond…

Heck I’ll even give them credit if they responded with “we did get your other emails about this and we are still reviewing” but nope, can’t even get that.

They don’t have an answer to that issue, like the message said. If they did they would implement it.

The message I got from them is automated, it’s not personalized… They DIDN’T say “We don’t have an answer”

You get the same response no matter what you send it to them…

The message I got from them is automated, it’s not personalized… They DIDN’T say “We don’t have an answer”

You get the same response no matter what you send it to them…

I have some automated responses I use to annoying repetitive questions I get all the time and there is no answer for so I use that when replying personally would be getting me and the other person nowhere.

Your question was more of a general complaint that won’t get any type of results in any way so they simply sent the standard reply.

I have some automated responses I use to annoying repetitive questions I get all the time and there is no answer for so I use that when replying personally would be getting me and the other person nowhere.

Your question was more of a general complaint that won’t get any type of results in any way so they simply sent the standard reply.

Great! Makes perfect sense to ignore your users then. Even if you don’t have the answer that is ok but simply ignoring is not ok…

Great! Makes perfect sense to ignore your users then. Even if you don’t have the answer that is ok but simply ignoring is not ok…

But they did not ignore you. They simply don’t want to spend time on a rather pointless question that won’t result in any meaningful way that they get a million times a day.

They are problem solvers for buyers and sellers, not punching bags and sounding boards to listen to rants about a problem they can’t solve.

Question was clearly outlined above. Start after the #1. Maybe once that question is answered, it will lead to other follow up questions. If you’d like I can share a screenshot to show the many attempts made by myself to email them to which not one reply comes back…

Question was clearly outlined above.

That’s not really a question for support. It’s nothing to really do with them and is more like a forum conversation. What did you expect?

“Thanks for your message, the number of spam messages you receive is down to X, Y and Z”

Every site has spam and they target newer users. Just deal with it as is suggested and get over it. Sure it’s annoying but hardly a major deal.

When you do have an actual issue support can help you with, I’m sure you will get more relevant responses from support.

I have created 3 tickets (email request for help, since this is the only help option the site offers) over the last 60 days. I instantly (because it’s automated) get a reply they team is working on it… ha yeah right.

I have replied many times to my 1st ticket, no response. Weeks later I open another ticket, same song and dance. I reply to that ticket, still no response. I created another ticket. Would you be surprised to learn I have yet to hear back, shocker right?!!

Then as I’m cancelling my account I stumbled across this forum to my surprise it’s quite active. Before I fold up shop, let’s give this a whirl shall we?

1. Why are so many users on this site spam/bots? Out of 100 people seeking for my help, 100 are spam and their account is instantly removed. So that tells me they “fiverr” does have people working for them actually. But they are just unequipped with responding to user questions/concerns.

1a. If they are actively removing all those spam accounts, then why in God’s green earth can’t they respond to my now 3rd ticket request to them for help?

Clearly, this is not the best avenue for me to make money as I can only imagine an actual dispute (regarding money) getting resolved by any leadership team of this so called company…

Why are so many users on this site spam/bots? Out of 100 people seeking for my help, 100 are spam and their account is instantly removed. So that tells me they “fiverr” does have people working for them actually. But they are just unequipped with responding to user questions/concerns.

The problem here is that you are not asking a question that can be answered. Fiverr has no control over who signs up to use Fiverr. Fiverr does provide tools to report spam. Usually, when sellers do this, people sending spam are prevented from being able to send messages or are banned.

If you are worried about how receiving spam might have affected your response rate, you can ask Fiverr if they can manually reset your response rate. As it is. asking "Why are there so many people sending spam?" Is like asking "Why do bad things happen to good people?"

It also seems more like a press or media inquiry than a customer support message.

What are you expecting Fiverr to say in answer to your question?

That’s because of your Fiverr level - level 2 and above get priority support. Others don’t.

That’s because of your Fiverr level - level 2 and above get priority support. Others don’t.

Only Top Rated Sellers get VIP Support. I have always been taken care of by Fiverr Support Team, when I started, when I was a Level 1 seller, and now.

Archived