I have completed my order but buyer didn't give me reviews

mirusmanghani

Buyers can review at their own discretion. They do NOT have to give you any sort of review or feedback. I would also suggest to NOT write to them asking for a review - this is a good way to get a violation on your account and risk your level here.

Leave the buyer alone. They will review you or give feedback when they choose to. Many NEVER leave a review.

GG

I guess this’ll answer. Thanks for adding.

• Like 9

• 1 year later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I was doing his assignments

Uh, you better STOP doing that. It is against the TOS.

Don’t you think it’s a little unfair

What I think is unfair is someone who goes to school and cheats their way through class to get their degree - then gets a job they are not qualified for.

But even after getting good grades on his assignments

Well, he didn’t get good grades on those assignments, you did.

As for if you were offering a Gig that was not fraudulent - the buyer can choose whether or not to review. Period.

Why are you doing other people’s academic work for them? Do you not have any conscience or scruples?

Expect your Gig to be shut down soon.

GG

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

Honestly its really sad that some clients don't review sellers work,specially since we make custom designs for them ,based on their requirements, I have been telling clients while delivering"your review is of high value to me and other future clients" but since mentioning about review is violation of T &S (which I didn't know) I wouldn't be asking from now.

I wish fivver does some changes,its really motivating to get reviews for your work,and getting ignored after accepting delivery kind of feels rude.

Anyways its just what I feel as a seller.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...