Creating multiple gigs for the same service

mhazmat

Hi , i am a level one seller at fiver.com . Its been a good experience for me so far . But i want to improve myself even more . My question is that "can i create two gigs or maybe three for the same service ? " for example , i make 3d logos , and my gig title says “i will make a realistic 3d logo for you” and then i create another gig which says "i will create an elegant 3d logo for you " . So there are two gigs on which i create 3d logos .
I consulted fiverr customer support on this and they said its not allowed but i am quite confused really
because i have seen many Many MANY premium sellers who are doing exactly the same ! they have 2 and even 3 gigs which offer exactly the same service and even operating them for years !
Why is it allowed for them then ? i mean if its not allowed , they should have get reported by now , some of them are even top rated sellers and i can provide some examples where some top rated sellers have two gigs for the exact same service , even their titles , description and packages are 100% same to same for both gigs and they are operating them . As far as i know , top rated are selected manually so anyone form fiverr who has approved them on fiverr , must have seen that he has 2–3 gigs for same service .
What do you people have to says about that ? i can give proves if you want

Hi , i am a level one seller at fiver.com . Its been a good experience for me so far . But i want to improve myself even more . My question is that "can i create two gigs or maybe three for the same service ? " for example , i make 3d logos , and my gig title says “i will make a realistic 3d logo for you” and then i create another gig which says "i will create an elegant 3d logo for you " . So there are two gigs on which i create 3d logos .

I consulted fiverr customer support on this and they said its not allowed but i am quite confused really

because i have seen many Many MANY premium sellers who are doing exactly the same ! they have 2 and even 3 gigs which offer exactly the same service and even operating them for years !

Why is it allowed for them then ? i mean if its not allowed , they should have get reported by now , some of them are even top rated sellers and i can provide some examples where some top rated sellers have two gigs for the exact same service , even their titles , description and packages are 100% same to same for both gigs and they are operating them . As far as i know , top rated are selected manually so anyone form fiverr who has approved them on fiverr , must have seen that he has 2–3 gigs for same service .

What do you people have to says about that ? i can give proves if you want

Do you think I’m breaking the rules by having a gig for teespring (t-shirt) headlines and another gig for general headlines?

These aren’t new gigs, years ago, when I was promoted to Top Rated Seller (now I’m down to level 1), I had those gigs.

Seems to me that if Fiverr doesn’t like a duplicate gig, they will tell the seller, maybe they will delete it.

and my gig title says “i will make a realistic 3d logo for you” and then i create another gig which says "i will create an elegant 3d logo for you " . So there are two gigs on which i create 3d logos .

Is there a difference between an elegant 3d logo and a realistic 3d logo? I think it’s important that each gig be different. If one gig was for retro logos, and another gig was for 3d logos, that’s very different even if they’re both logos. Also, in your 3d logos you could ask buyers to tell you if they want something realistic, elegant, etc.

When you spoke to customer service, did you ask them if you had to delete one of your gigs? With CS, it’s better to ask specific questions.

“Hi, I have these two gigs. Are they too similar? Am I breaking the rules about having clone gigs?”

No, you cannot create multiple Gigs that offer the SAME thing. Imagine the mess this site would be if we had every seller putting up multiples of the same Gig?

Don’t do it - your Gig will either be denied or pulled from the listings.

GG

Ok , got it

I will make sure to keep that in mind

If you are so concerned about some Top Rated Seller having the same Gig multiple times, just go and report them to customer service instead of expecting us here in the forum to go view their Gigs and then come back to either disagree or agree with you.

If YOU think they are wrong, go report them. I don’t make the rules here. Perhaps their Gigs are different in some minor way that keeps them up.

You also should not be naming and shaming other sellers in the forum.

GG

If you are so concerned about some Top Rated Seller having the same Gig multiple times, just go and report them to customer service instead of expecting us here in the forum to go view their Gigs and then come back to either disagree or agree with you.

If YOU think they are wrong, go report them. I don’t make the rules here. Perhaps their Gigs are different in some minor way that keeps them up.

You also should not be naming and shaming other sellers in the forum.

GG

Sorry for that , i didnt mean to disrecpect you in any way , Thanks

Hi , i am a level one seller at fiverr
But today i started using fiverr forums too
The thing is , i am well aware of tos of fiverr
But didnt read fiverr forum guidelines before creating a topic
I created a topic in which i discussed about a seller who was doing something wrong and against tos of fiverr but was not getting banned for it
So i just wanted opinion of others on that topic and should i go forward and report him or not
Now , the mistake i did was that i also gave url of his gig so others can see and give thier opinion
And i got a message saying that your post has been hidden due to community guidelines
So now i know that sharing other sellers profile url is also now allowed
But , will i get any more punishment for that ?
I mean will i get any possible tos violation or account suspention in future for what i did ?
I cant get it out of my head thats why i am asking here
Thanks

Hi , i am a level one seller at fiverr

But today i started using fiverr forums too

The thing is , i am well aware of tos of fiverr

But didnt read fiverr forum guidelines before creating a topic

I created a topic in which i discussed about a seller who was doing something wrong and against tos of fiverr but was not getting banned for it

So i just wanted opinion of others on that topic and should i go forward and report him or not

Now , the mistake i did was that i also gave url of his gig so others can see and give thier opinion

And i got a message saying that your post has been hidden due to community guidelines

So now i know that sharing other sellers profile url is also now allowed

But , will i get any more punishment for that ?

I mean will i get any possible tos violation or account suspention in future for what i did ?

I cant get it out of my head thats why i am asking here

Thanks

You won’t receive an account warning. You broke a forum rule by naming and shaming a seller, but you didn’t violate the TOS of the main site.

Here is a list of the forum rules, for future reference. Follow them, and your posts won’t be flagged.

You won’t receive an account warning. You broke a forum rule by naming and shaming a seller, but you didn’t violate the TOS of the main site.

Here is a list of the forum rules, for future reference. Follow them, and your posts won’t be flagged.

Thank you soo much for responding me

I have read them carefully and will make sure to follow them from now on

Hi everyone, so after some hard work , i managed to became a level one seller
Previously , the logo images i was using in my gig images were created by me locally during my graphic design course and some local projects i did before coming to fiverr
My question is ,
can i use the logos i created for my buyers in my gig images ?
this is to show my best work to my future customers and what they can expect
or do i first have to ask permission from them and then use it ?

Of course you can. But you may need to ask the buyer first as once you deliver the delivered items no longer belong to you. It belongs to your buyer. So if he agrees, you can use.
Hack: Change some small things, like maybe color or font size and then he can’t complain that you used his copyrighted images, but there is a chance.

So, better just ask him and you are good to go 🙂

Didn’t you tick the live portfolio so you would get the reviews on the image as well?

Of course you can. But you may need to ask the buyer first as once you deliver the delivered items no longer belong to you. It belongs to your buyer. So if he agrees, you can use.

Hack: Change some small things, like maybe color or font size and then he can’t complain that you used his copyrighted images, but there is a chance.

So, better just ask him and you are good to go 🙂

Didn’t you tick the live portfolio so you would get the reviews on the image as well?

Hi , thank you soo much for your response

Yes , i know about portfolio

But gig images are like thumbnail for buyers

So i just wanted make it even more better from time to time

Hi , thank you soo much for your response

Yes , i know about portfolio

But gig images are like thumbnail for buyers

So i just wanted make it even more better from time to time

You can make a short video (combine all the images) and put it there, and just update the video, instead of uploading images again and again…

Hi , everyone , i hope you are all doing great in life !
My question is ,
can i use help of other sellers on an order of mine ?
For example , i make 3d logos , i usually use text and simple images , make something out of them and deliver it to the buyer but i dont do mascots
Now , if a buyer orders a 3d logo on my gig and says he want a mascot logo (in 3d offcourse) , then i am in a little bit of trouble there , because i am not an expert in mascots , i know how to make them , but not quite good in it
So , lets say , the buyer was paying me $25 for the logo and logo is ABC123 (where ABC) is the mascot part
I then give a order to a mascot logo maker and give him $10 for it , so now the mascot is mine .
i then use that mascot in creating what the buyer asked for i.e add 123 , make it 3d , add other logo effects , and deliver it to the buyer
so half work was mine , and half work was done by the seller who created the mascot
So , is this ok to do ?
I have read TOS and i dont find anything specific to this

Archived