What will I do to a very bad experience with a buyer

tenelevenph

First of all, he/she ordered a gig to me which had a 5 days delivery time and he/she messaged me that he/she needs it tomorrow. So it’s like a 1 day delivery time for a 1 gig, a custom order that includes a ms word brochure, ms excel and ms powerpoint services. After I delivered, he/she said that there’s a problem regarding to the footer and automatic play with slides in powerpoint. Before that, I asked him if he/she will do it manually and he/she said, yes. Regarding to the footer, I gave him/her clearly the instructions on how to do it because it contains his/her personal name. Lastly, he’s/she’s keep telling me that he wanted to cancel to order because there’s a lot of problems but I do it all correctly based on the instructions he/she gave me. I told him/her that if there’s a problem, I will do it because he/she has 9 revisions for that project. Yet, he’s/she’s pushing to cancel the order but I declined it. Then today, 4 hours left before the delivery time of 5 days. She/he request a revision and did not clearly give his details regarding to the footer that she/he said.

Based on your story, I think your buyer will give you a bad rate later 😦
I think it’s for the best if you cancel this project.
Maintain 5 star rating is much much difficult than 90% order completion.

People would choose *5 rating 98% completion than *4.8 rating 100% completion.
With 5 star rating, you could attract buyer more than 100% order completion,

Wish you luck,

Don’t cancel!

This is someone who wants to use your work for free as Coerdelion said. You can’t let buyers push you around like this.

You can’t let buyers push you around like this.

I agree with @graphtersawyer and @coerdelion. Once you let a buyer cancel and steal your work, then their friends will hear of it, and they will descend on you like a plague of locusts. Even if you get a bad review, you can defend what yourself by explaining how the buyer tried to cheat you. Do this in both the reviews you give the seller.

You can’t let buyers push you around like this.

I agree with @graphtersawyer and @coerdelion. Once you let a buyer cancel and steal your work, then their friends will hear of it, and they will descend on you like a plague of locusts. Even if you get a bad review, you can defend what yourself by explaining how the buyer tried to cheat you. Do this in both the reviews you give the seller.

Yes any half-decent buyer knows that some buyers are not saints. How you deal with a negative review says a lot about who you are. Your dignity etc.

This definitely looks like someone who has no dignity so if they give you a bad review they will probably write some pretty stupid things which gives their real nature away.

Sorry it is happening tho and I wish the system were ha lot harder on this sort character because there are way too many on Fiverr on both sides of the fence.

A small percentage of buyers think they can treat sellers like bumbling fast food workers to be humbled, abused, and ripped-off. Cancelling the order just encourages them.

I let them rant and rave, then flag them when their language becomes abusive. Fiverr sends the buyer a warning that calms them down.

When the buyer gives you that nasty review, reward them with a one star all other sellers can see. Pat yourself on the back because you’ve just taught a repeat offender a lesson. I’ve seen this happen many times.

Good luck and don’t put up with abuse.

Archived