Let's have a game with lots of fun and good music! (Okay, bad music is fine too :P)

miiila

When the scammer seeking your attention but you did exactly what they asked and you’re fearless!

When the scammer thinks you’re naive or stupid enough to open an account for them on DownWork (or however it’s called) and to let them remotely work via your computer…

“I’d rather watch my kingdom fall”

• Like 4

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the scammer thinks you’re naive or stupid enough to open an account for them on DownWork (or however it’s called) and to let them remotely work via your computer…

“I’d rather watch my kingdom fall”

DownWork

That’s a legendary name tbh! 😂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I’ve been keep looping game music OST during my countries social isolation time. (It extending to May 14th!). What interesting me is I confirmed to learn Piano as an adult, I knew late better than never. I bought a digital piano and I want to play my favourite pieces in the future!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Sometimes, as a Fiverr seller, you feel like Kaneki… (they kindly provided English subs if you need them ;))

(For anyone who managed to not be aware of either the manga, the anime, or the live-action Tokyo Ghoul and of the awesome TK delivering the best anime song ever, this is a more recent acoustic-like version with piano, violin, cello of the Tokyo Ghoul anthem (find the original version here on 凛として時雨’s official channel if you want more noise, action and see his instrumental skills:

))

(cracks fingers and silently leaves…)

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.93df58b9684b88e86c14097138940628.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...