Let's have a game with lots of fun and good music! (Okay, bad music is fine too :P)

miiila

I need a song for when someone messages you every two weeks, requests a custom offer, then disappears without accepting it. It’s a blessing they don’t if they are that passive-aggressive.

Hmm … isn’t that some variation of Bait & Switch, baiting you into sending an offer and then switching to playing shy?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then they show up on the forum to ask what it means if it suddenly says a seller profile is unavailable, because:

And everyone on the forum tells them: You

and you were a whole

all on your own,

and now the seller used their seller super power and is

to you.

This song reflects the experience of how you feel when you get a crazy in your inbox:

And you end up feeling like the Asian lady in the audience. (Composed, but also bewildered and slightly offended.)

I’m also composed but also bewildered and slightly offended, and I’m not even Asian.

However, sometimes, just when you’re about to finally hit the “Close account” button, you have a real gem of a buyer in your inbox and you see a silver lining again:

I’m also composed but also bewildered and slightly offended, and I’m not even Asian.

However, sometimes, just when you’re about to finally hit the “Close account” button, you have a real gem of a buyer in your inbox and you see a silver lining again:

It’s worth putting up with the annoying ones for those gems.

When you ignored all the forum posts about rather editing your delivery time or just pausing all Gigs than switching into out of office mode

Of course, once you’re back from out of office mode, you may feel like you might better not have ignored all those posts, because the bliss of silence turns into lengthy

But, well, who cares, cuz

When you ignored all the forum posts about rather editing your delivery time or just pausing all Gigs than switching into out of office mode

Of course, once you’re back from out of office mode, you may feel like you might better not have ignored all those posts, because the bliss of silence turns into lengthy

But, well, who cares, cuz

What a beautiful if depressing piece by Beethoven.

When you inevitably get the scumbag buyer who wants to steal from you:

Lyrics:

I’ve been caught stealing
Once when I was 5
I enjoy stealing
It’s just as simple as that
Well, it’s just a simple fact
When I want something,
I don’t want to pay for it
I walk right through the door
Walk right through the door
Hey all right!